1. VMRWheels

Delete

Delete
  2. VMRWheels

Delete

Delete
  3. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Our BMW 640i Gran Coupe Gets A New Look

The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe M-Sport oozes style, sophistication and sport. Combining the practicality of 4 doors, the aggressive front and rear M-Sport fascias, and the sleek profile of a coupe, this car becomes one of the greatest grand tourers available today. It was only natural for us to...
  4. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Our BMW 640i Gran Coupe Gets A New Look

The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe M-Sport oozes style, sophistication and sport. Combining the practicality of 4 doors, the aggressive front and rear M-Sport fascias, and the sleek profile of a coupe, this car becomes one of the greatest grand tourers available today. It was only natural for us to...
  5. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Bimmerfest 2014

Being the largest BMW gathering in all of North America with once again record attendance, we here at VMR Wheels had such an awesome time at Bimmerfest 2014! With warm, sunny weather & the most amazing collection of BMWs we’ve ever seen, it was something any BMW enthusiast wouldn’t want to miss...
  6. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Bimmerfest 2014

Being the largest BMW gathering in all of North America with once again record attendance, we here at VMR Wheels had such an awesome time at Bimmerfest 2014! With warm, sunny weather & the most amazing collection of BMWs we’ve ever seen, it was something any BMW enthusiast wouldn’t want to miss...
  7. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels – Matt’s Alpine White F30 328i on 19” Hyper Silver V721s

Since our last feature, Matt’s F30 has taken on a much more dramatic look. He has updated the exterior with M-sport front bumper and side skirts, along with BMW Performance lip and side splitters. These additions have really given his car a more aggressive look, which is only fitting for the...
  8. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels – Matt’s Alpine White F30 328i on 19” Hyper Silver V721s

Since our last feature, Matt’s F30 has taken on a much more dramatic look. He has updated the exterior with M-sport front bumper and side skirts, along with BMW Performance lip and side splitters. These additions have really given his car a more aggressive look, which is only fitting for the...
  9. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels – Jake’s 2013 Black & Yellow themed Audi S5

Jake’s Matte Yellow S5 is definitely a head turner to say the least. Originally on our Matte Black V713’s, he wanted a finish with more contrast to match his newly vinyl wrapped car. We set Jake up with our VMR V705’s in a custom High Gloss Black powder coat to match his gloss black roof...
  10. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels – Jake’s 2013 Black & Yellow themed Audi S5

Jake’s Matte Yellow S5 is definitely a head turner to say the least. Originally on our Matte Black V713’s, he wanted a finish with more contrast to match his newly vinyl wrapped car. We set Jake up with our VMR V705’s in a custom High Gloss Black powder coat to match his gloss black roof...
  11. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - David's 135i with a full widebody 1M conversion

David has always dreamed of owning a BMW 1M but found that it was a bit out of his reach. Still in love with the 1-series body style, David jump started “Project Venom” by collecting miscellaneous 1M parts such as the front and rear bumper, 1M exhaust, and all the small pieces in between. David...
  12. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - David's 135i with a full widebody 1M conversion

David has always dreamed of owning a BMW 1M but found that it was a bit out of his reach. Still in love with the 1-series body style, David jump started “Project Venom” by collecting miscellaneous 1M parts such as the front and rear bumper, 1M exhaust, and all the small pieces in between. David...
  13. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels – A Modern Melbourne Red E90 M3 takes on the Classic CSL styled V703

Jim Lee's Melbourne Red E90 M3 on Gloss Black V703's We’ve always wanted to shoot a car at the local strawberry farm and when we first saw Jim’s Melbourne Red E90 M3, we knew it would be the perfect match. Little did we know it would be the only red thing there! Jim’s M3 is running our deep...
  14. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels – A Modern Melbourne Red E90 M3 takes on the Classic CSL styled V703

Jim Lee's Melbourne Red E90 M3 on Gloss Black V703's We’ve always wanted to shoot a car at the local strawberry farm and when we first saw Jim’s Melbourne Red E90 M3, we knew it would be the perfect match. Little did we know it would be the only red thing there! Jim’s M3 is running our deep...
  15. VMRWheels

VMR Wheels | Matt's 2012 Alpine White F30 328i on Gunmetal V705’s

The BMW 3-Series has become an icon among car enthusiasts and with the debut of the new F30 platform, Matt knew he would have to pick up a 2012 Alpine White 328i. After only a couple weeks, the modding began and his new project was under way. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and...
  16. VMRWheels

VMR Wheels | Matt's 2012 Alpine White F30 328i on Gunmetal V705’s

The BMW 3-Series has become an icon among car enthusiasts and with the debut of the new F30 platform, Matt knew he would have to pick up a 2012 Alpine White 328i. After only a couple weeks, the modding began and his new project was under way. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and...
  17. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Daily Driven, Track Inspired, E92 M3

After some recent rainfall in Southern California we decided to take our VMR E92 M3 out for a late night canyon cruise. We’ve built this car to be the perfect balance of a daily driver and a track car, so it only seemed fitting to photograph it around some winding roads. Our M3 features a VF...
  18. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Daily Driven, Track Inspired, E92 M3

After some recent rainfall in Southern California we decided to take our VMR E92 M3 out for a late night canyon cruise. We’ve built this car to be the perfect balance of a daily driver and a track car, so it only seemed fitting to photograph it around some winding roads. Our M3 features a VF...
  19. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Mike Bove’s B8 A4 on Custom Polished V703's

Mike Bove’s Deep Sea Blue Metallic Audi B8 A4 Mike Bove’s B8 A4 is one our favorite Audi’s on VMR Wheels. Looking for a setup that’s not common on the Audi platform, he went with our V703 model which originally came in the BMW 5x120 bolt pattern. Instead of running adapters, Mike had the wheels...
  20. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Mike Bove’s B8 A4 on Custom Polished V703's

Mike Bove’s Deep Sea Blue Metallic Audi B8 A4 Mike Bove’s B8 A4 is one our favorite Audi’s on VMR Wheels. Looking for a setup that’s not common on the Audi platform, he went with our V703 model which originally came in the BMW 5x120 bolt pattern. Instead of running adapters, Mike had the wheels...