GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VMRWheels

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

:happyanim:To those I've quoted and to all the new members who've joined prior, Welcome! :thumbup:
  2. VMRWheels

The Official Photography Thread!

^ haha! Which body and lens did you end up getting?
  3. VMRWheels

My 2015 STi has arrived

Oh snap! Nice! Whats your plans for her?
  4. VMRWheels

The Official Photography Thread!

^ Nice! How long did you open up shutter for? 10 sec?
  5. VMRWheels

2016 Ford Focus RS Coming to America / Spotted at the 'Ring

damn 350hp AWD.....pretty potent combo right there if the oft praised handling dynamics of the RS are really as good as the journos like to say
  6. VMRWheels

2013 - 2015 Mustang GT... What would you choose if you had to?

get a 5.0 with full exhaust and you'll be in muscle car heaven
  7. VMRWheels

Type R Concept (Part Deux)

boosted Type R....my interest is kindled
  8. VMRWheels

Delete

Delete
  9. VMRWheels

Delete

Delete
  10. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Our BMW 640i Gran Coupe Gets A New Look

The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe M-Sport oozes style, sophistication and sport. Combining the practicality of 4 doors, the aggressive front and rear M-Sport fascias, and the sleek profile of a coupe, this car becomes one of the greatest grand tourers available today. It was only natural for us to...
  11. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Our BMW 640i Gran Coupe Gets A New Look

The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe M-Sport oozes style, sophistication and sport. Combining the practicality of 4 doors, the aggressive front and rear M-Sport fascias, and the sleek profile of a coupe, this car becomes one of the greatest grand tourers available today. It was only natural for us to...
  12. VMRWheels

Fastest FRS scion?

Wow impressive.. then lease return haha
  13. VMRWheels

Click here for Stance badassery!

Craaazzy build.. this car was the topic of discussion in the office yesterday.
  14. VMRWheels

The Picture Game #2

15. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Bimmerfest 2014

Being the largest BMW gathering in all of North America with once again record attendance, we here at VMR Wheels had such an awesome time at Bimmerfest 2014! With warm, sunny weather & the most amazing collection of BMWs we’ve ever seen, it was something any BMW enthusiast wouldn’t want to miss...
  16. VMRWheels

VMR | Wheels - Bimmerfest 2014

Being the largest BMW gathering in all of North America with once again record attendance, we here at VMR Wheels had such an awesome time at Bimmerfest 2014! With warm, sunny weather & the most amazing collection of BMWs we’ve ever seen, it was something any BMW enthusiast wouldn’t want to miss...