GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Terriquez88

WTB: Weathertech Rear Visors

Does anyone have rear visors they are willing to part with? I lost one of mine on the freeway and I would like to get another set.
  2. Terriquez88

SOLD - Set of 4 Austin wheels.

SOLD - SoCal will not ship. Practically no scratches or rashes. I will take more detailed images if requested. 2 out of the 4 tires are not good but I would definately recommend buying new tires for all corners.
  3. Terriquez88

WTB: steering wheel trim

Im interested in the steering wheel trim? Preferably black but the brushed aluminum is fine aswell. If you have any leads let me know
  4. Terriquez88

Sold : 19x8.5 5x112 et 40

Sold Selling my mint condition Audi s4 wheels. Absolutely zero curb rash. They are just dusty but I will clean them up. They are in boxes but I have no idea how much it cost to ship these. $900
  5. Terriquez88

1 Continental Extreme Contact Sport Tire

Selling a single extreme contact sport tire. 235/45/17. I have 4 Michelin pilot sport 4s so I don’t need it. SoCal pick up only. $140
  6. Terriquez88

FS: 235/45/17 Continental Extreme Contact Sport

Selling a single extreme contact sport tire. I obviously have 5 tires but 4 of them are Michelin pilot sport 4s so I will b keeping the full set. SoCal pick up only. $150
  7. Terriquez88

Sold: 2007 Mazda RX-8

Hey guys not sure if I should be posting this here on the Misc thread but I have an Rx-8 I want to get rid of in the near future. Before owning my mk7 I was a Mazda guy vroom vroom lol. Now I’m Selling my 13B rotary rx8 is amazing condition. It has a new high output rotary engine and a 3rd gen...
  8. Terriquez88

Sold:2007 Mazda Rx-8

Hey guys not sure if I should be posting this here or if I should post in Misc thread but I have an Rx-8 I want to get rid of in the near future. Before owning my mk7 I was a Mazda guy vroom vroom lol. Now I’m Selling my 13B rotary rx8 is amazing condition. It has a new high output rotary...
  9. Terriquez88

Stud conversion kit

Does any one know of any stud conversion kits out there that are not excessively long? I have been looking at the racing line stud conversion kit but the smallest stud they make is 70mm and I think that’s way to long for me since I don’t use spacers
  10. Terriquez88

WTB: front lip

I’m interested ina front lip if you have one.
  11. Terriquez88

Rear Sway Bar alignment question

I just bought an H&R rear sway bar and it should be arriving sometime soon. I plan to install it asoon as I get it but my question is: do I have to get an alignment after the install? And should I get new endlinks to go along with the RSB? My car only has 20k miles
  12. Terriquez88

Suede steering wheel wraps

Hey not sure if anyone would be interested but I make custom fitted steering wheel wraps. Its a great little way to protect your steering wheel from scratches or premature wear. Its just a little side hustle, but I can make them for almost any steering wheel. if your interested let me know. I...
  13. Terriquez88

Wrap detailing

For those of you with wraps, how do you maintain your wrap clean and hydrated? is it okay to apply wax or any other types of products like Chemical guys Hydroslick?
  14. Terriquez88

Airlift setup question?

For those of you on airbags, can you give me any Info on your wheel/tire setup. I’ve tried looking to see for any existing threads but couldn’t find anything? I would like to know if I can run my 19x8.5 +45 with 215/35/19 tires and still able to air out. If not would I have to make any...
  15. Terriquez88

Sold:Bilstein B16 dampening coilovers

I’m selling my used Bilstein b16 coilovers. I bought new top hats and are already installed in the coilovers so no need to reuse your old ones. I’m looking for $1200 but Send me your offers. I would prefer not to ship. I’m in SoCal
  16. Terriquez88

Sold: Bilstein B16 dampening coilovers

Selling my Bilstein B16 coilover. I only had them on for 2000 miles but looking to sell and move to bags. I bought brand new nuts and top hats for the coilover and are included. I’m looking to get $1200 but u cna make me an offer. Local sale only. More pictures upon request.
  17. Terriquez88

Geico rear Bumper replacement question?

So an Rv just rear ended my mk7 while I was parked in a parking lot. Luckily I record everything on my dashcams and I caught the incident on camera and recorded the conversation with the lady that crashed me. We swapped info and filed a claim. She even admitted that it was her fault on camera...
  18. Terriquez88

Quick fitment question?

What tire is more recommended on a 19x8.5 et45 setup, 235/35/R19 or 235/40r19?
  19. Terriquez88

SOLD: stock Austin’s with original tires

I’m interested in selling my stock Austin’s with Pirelli Cinturatos. Wheels only have 8k miles on them. Send me your offers. I will update with pictures later on. They are still on my car.
  20. Terriquez88

WTB: tires for my new 19x8.5 VMR V803s

I’m interested in buying new/semi-used 19” tires for my new v803s. Send me your tires if you have any for sale. Or can you recommend any cheap tire places in SoCal or online that have any good deals