GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

2. P

Gloss Black Vinyl Overlays For 18” Volkswagen Dallas Oem Wheels

Brand new never used. Comes with 22 gloss black overlays. $50. Can meet in queens or Long Island
  3. P

Deleted

4. P

WTB: Exterior Parts

Looking for two Oem parts for a 2019 gti. Drivers side windshield molding and passenger side front door door handle cap in white color. I will take the drivers side front door also if wanting to sell as a set. If anyone has these let me know. Thanks
  5. P

WTB: Oem In Channel Rain Guards

Looking for a set of the Oem in channel rain guards. Let me know
  6. P

WTB: Drivers Side Sun Visor

Looking for a drivers side sun visor for a 2019 gti. If you have one or can point me to one from a salvage car
  7. P

Sun visor

I have a 2019 gti. Does the dealer just sell this piece in the picture or is it only available on full sun visor replacement? Or is anyone selling the piece. I need it for the drivers side visor
  8. P

FS: Cargo Blocks & VW Sunshade

Selling the Volkswagen cargo blocks and sunshade. The cargo blocks are brand new in plastic and the sunshade is brand new without the plastic. Looking for $35 for both. Prefer local pickup. I live in queens ny and work in Long Island. Can meet in either area. Pictures will be up tomorrow
  9. P

FS: Cargo Blocks

Brand new in package. $30 shipped or picked up
  10. P

WTB Rainguards

Looking for a set of the oem in channel rainguards
  11. P

Burger Motorsports Turbo Inlet Pipe

Had it on the car for about 300-400 miles. Decided to go back to stock. Asking $80
  12. P

WTB: Forge BOV

Looking for a forge blow off valve for a 2019 gti. If anyone is looking to sell let me know
  13. P

FS: Torque Solutions BOV Adapter

Brand new without original packaging. Never installed. $45 shipped
  14. P

WTB: Catted Downpipe

Looking for a used one for a 2019 gti.
  15. P

FS: oem cargo net

Brand new without the packaging. Asking $30 shipped
  16. P

FS: Cargo Blocks

Selling the cargo blocks from the gti. They are brand new never used. Just the plastic is ripped that they came in. Asking $40 shipped
  17. P

FS: Oem Accessories

Selling a couple of things from the gti: Oem cargo net. $25 shipped (brand new without packaging) Oem cargo blocks $40 shipped (brand new in package) Oem tow hook $20 shipped (brand new) Torque solutions blow off valve adapter $40 shipped (used for 10 minutes. Comes with three bolts)
  18. P

FS: Englishtown wheels and tires

Wheels were taken off a 2019 golf r with 1437 miles on them. minor curb rash on them. Nothing major. Looking for $1450 pickup in Long Island. Will ship at buyers expense and has to pay PayPal fees.
  19. P

FS: Torque Solution BOV Adapter

Had it on the car for 10 minutes and then took it off. Basically brand new. Paid $50 for it. Asking $40 shipped. Comes with the 3 bolts. Fits 2015-2019 gti’s
  20. P

FS: 2019 Gti oem 18” wheels and tires

Selling my oem wheels and tires off of my 2019 Gti. They were taken off the car with 89 miles on them. Looking for $1200. Prefer local deal but will ship at buyers expense