GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS: 19 Inch Black Pretoria ContiSportContacts $800

Set of (4). These are pretty mint. They are ceramic coated as well. Tires have at least 70% life left. Will deliver within 50 miles of Waterbury CT. $800 Best way to reach me is cell phone (203) 650-2026 Brett
  2. G

Pop-up Ads Is This For Real?

I cant click on ANY page to do anything without having to click OUT of an Advertisement on every single page I click on? Is this for real?
  3. G

WTB Modified Golf R DSG

Looking For a 2016 or newer Golf R DSG with lots of mods. Motor builds are fine. Im not looking to steal anything. I know how much stuff costs to build. Send me what u got to either nlocations below. Looking to buy something soon. I have several projects im building and im looking for something...
  4. G

Drag Coilovers For the Golf R

What setups are u guys running for the track or street racing? This is a drag car that I will take on the street at times but im looking for a drag coilover setup and seeing what u guys have used and recommend? Thanx
  5. G

Carbon Fiber Doors......

Anyone make them for the Mk7? I see them for older models but not the MK7. Anyone know of anyone who makes them possibly?
  6. G

Sparco SPX Carbon Fiber Reclining Race Seats

I have a pair of these (Left and right) that are brand new. These are the very best seats u can buy. The quality is second to none and found in high end exotics. I paid $6200.00 for these and they are brand new never used! Looking for $4250.00 Local pick-up only. You can text me at 203-650-2026...
  7. G

(SOLD).........RevoSport Titanium Cat Back Exhaust Golf R MK7

(SOLD).......Its brand new. Paid $3700 and waited (6) months to get. $2500 shipped. (New Price $1900.00 Shipped) You can text me at 203-650-2026. Name is Brett...
  8. G

MRC Billet Intake

Anyone know where I can source one of these? I tried this website but it didnt give me the option to ship to the USA? Is there another option?
  9. G

19 Inch Snow Tires

18's are obviously the better choice being cheaper with more sidewall but has anyone put good snow tires on 19 inch rims? Just curious if anyone has any REAL experience vs. internet experience. Thanx.....:)
  10. G

WTB: Modified Golf R DSG.

Interested in the following colors: Black Grey White Blue maybe with the right mods..... Real buyer with real money..... Not interested in any other colors or stick shifts. Not interested in any pooping mods thru the ECU that APR offers either and no really lowered cars with big gay wings...