GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

What’s my next move for overheating?

The excuses are already coming...... Thats what I thought u little snowflake. Next time u run ur mouth be ready to back it up u little PANZY! No one is referring to racing around in circles u little homo. Lap timer? That made me lol literally! Maybe if u wernt cock-fed as a baby vs...
  2. G

I see u got a fast mouth....... But do u have any fast cars that can back up ur diahreah of the mouth? Im betting ur just an internet TROLL who talks shit but cant back it up! Calling ur little panzy ass out for a grude race! $5k. 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, 60-130, 50-150...... Whatever. U bring ur...
  3. G

8V RS3 Seat Swap into a Golf MQB

Those seats are heavy AF. Find something lightweight.
  4. G

I know ur an internet HERO and all but maybe everyone here isnt aware of those items? Did u think of that snowflake? I put those on a while back and it made a NIGHT and DAY difference with my idle and overall performance and since then I havent had one misfire! The forum SUPER HERO who knows it...
  5. G

To add 034 now has heat sinked coils that work great at the track...... https://www.034motorsport.com/high-output-ignition-coil-ea8xx-engines.html I would add the EQT coil grounding kit as well. https://eqtuning.com/products/eqt-coil-grounding-kit-cgk-for-ea888-3
  6. G

Bilstein b6 damptronic

Weekend car or whenever its E85 only so I cant too far lol The Ohlins are just butter smooth over the daily bumps.
  7. G

Check Oil Level

I burn a crap load of oil in mine...... but I beat the balls off it to. These motors when built seem to burn lots of oil. I just top it off when its low no biggie.
  8. G

Bilstein b6 damptronic

All I know is going from Bilstiens B6 to Ohlins Road and Track was a NIGHT and DAY improvement in EVERY way......
  9. G

Help with Valuations 2016 Golf R with an APR stage 2

Thats only in Comyfornia..... But the emissions are strict in NJ as they are in NY, CT and MA any out of state or in state purchase must pass emissions which is one of the reasons im leaving CT and going to Tennessee. NO EMISSIONS.....
  10. G

Brembo GT-S 350x34 6piston brake kit

How much lighter are they over stock?
  11. G

Tesla Manipulating Range?

Uve been watching too much CNN videos bro..... Its all smoke and mirrors created by investors and inventors or alternative fuels! Mankind actually flourishes during warmer temps....... Did u think of that? There was an Ice age remember? It was also extremely hot for several years during the...
  12. G

2016 Golf R - 24k miles, MT, Adult owned, Well Sorted, OEM+, $26K OBO, NY Area

Things dope! Red is one the best colors for an R. Especially with dark tints and a CF hood. Those wheels look perfect on that car!
  13. G

Oil Level Too High?

Ahhhhh yea way too much ull be pissing that out onto ur DP and making it look like u blew ur motor when it all burns off! That has like 1.5 quarts too much! The dopes working there are supposed to walk over and show the customer the oil level on the dip stick. Guessing that was never done.....
  14. G

Anyone in NJ using Delta 93 for their gas?

The brand of the station where you purchase gasoline from such as Chevron, Exxon, etc.... usually has no relationship to the refinery’s owner. Everyone gets the same shit essentially.
  15. G

FS [CT] : Weathertech Front, Rear, and Trunk Mats

$120? Those are beat to shit bro
  16. G

Ohlins DFV Road&Track for MK7/MK7.5

Interested but cant seem to get a hold of the dude. Anyone have a contact number? Nvrmind got a hold of him thanx
  17. G

FS: 19 Inch Black Pretoria ContiSportContacts $800

Set of (4). These are pretty mint. They are ceramic coated as well. Tires have at least 70% life left. Will deliver within 50 miles of Waterbury CT. $800 Best way to reach me is cell phone (203) 650-2026 Brett
  18. G

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

For $9000 they should wipe my ass as well lol but unfortunately they dont..... The CF inlays were an extra $2500 and an extra (3) month wait smfh. Rediculous!