GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

18 Inch wheel 245/40/18-Rubbing?

Hmm so I guess 235/40/18 should have no rubbing? Feel like this may be the safest bet then as I don't want to make additional mods to get it to work.
  2. S

Do you think without the spacers it would rub though?
  3. S

Hey everyone, as my tires are coming to the end of their life, I am going to upgrade to ps4s and wanted to get a set of budget friendly wheels for cosmetics, and was looking at the 18" Style 330 Alzors in 18x8 et42. My question is, if I go up to 245/40/18, will this fit safely/comfortably on the...
  4. S

Hey man saw your post with your alzor wheels, what size tire are you running? I am looking at...

Hey man saw your post with your alzor wheels, what size tire are you running? I am looking at the 18" Style 330 and want to run 245/40/18 on stock suspension but not sure if I will have rubbing issues. Thanks!
  5. S

Stock height Silver GTI, Bronze Wheels?

Thanks for the response, your Dad Wagon looks clean with the Satin Bronze and the greenish color. I think that's what I'll do, I want it to look subtle but still stand out a touch which I think this will be what I'm going for.
  6. S

Stock height Silver GTI, Bronze Wheels?

Hey everyone, been wanting to upgrade my wheels for a while on my stock Hyper Silver 2016 GTI w PP, and wanted to hear some thoughts on the RSE 10 (18x8.5 wheel, 245/40/18 tire) in satin bronze. I have tried looking but can't really seem to find too many pictures of a similar bronze wheel on a...
  7. S

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

Do you know how much boost the Stage 1 EQT and Stage 2 EQT OTS run?
  8. S

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

Is that a custom protune or the OTS tune? I am assuming boost levels would be about the same for a protune versus the OTS tune?
  9. S

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

How much boost does the EQT Stage 1 and also Stage 2 OTS tune run compared to stock? I didn't see that on the FAQ. I am curious how much boost it runs compared to similar tunes such as Unitronic and APR, and the JB4 map 2 I am currently running (I think it is 5 PSI over stock).