GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Golf R/GTI hatch spare tire kit

Selling an OEM spare tire kit that is brand new and never used. Comes with the tire, foam, tools and plastic trim. $300 OBO, located in Bay Area. Thanks!
  2. R

SuperPro AWD 24mm sway bar with Moog end links

Selling a brand new AWD 24mm sway bar with Moog end links. $225 OBO Pickup in Bay Area only. Thanks!
  3. R

Strange new clunk on my car

I was driving my car today and about 15 min into my trip something started clunking and banging underneath the car. It sounds like it's coming from the steering rack/dogbone mount/subframe area (aka not one of the shocks/struts). I took a quick video in which you can hear the banging: It...
  4. R

What are my tuning options for IS38 on a 1.8?

This question has probably been asked before but I wanted to see if there were any recent developments for tunes. I have a 2019 GSW AWD and I've finally finished all the supporting mods for more power (suspension, brakes, clutch). I have a stock Golf R downpipe and am looking to make ~300 whp...
  5. R

How would you handle this situation?

I bought some coilovers from a company a few months ago (not going to say the name, but if you look at my previous posts you can find out which company). I ordered them on 2/17 with a 4 week lead time. I was hoping to get them by mid-March, but didn't get them till 3/26, at which point I was...
  6. R

Eibach Pro-Kit Sportwagen lowering springs

I have some Eibach Pro-Kit Sportwagen lowering springs for sale, part # e10-79-010-02-22. The springs are in good shape with 20k miles on them. There are a few blemishes and surface issues from use but in good shape otherwise. $200 shipped OBO or local meetup in Denver. I can also help you...
  7. R

ECS rear subframe collar kit

Selling this new ECS subframe collar kit with 4x N10785401 subframe bolts. $40 shipped in US. SOLD
  8. R

What do I need to buy a car out of state and register it in CO?

Going to look at a car in Kansas on Saturday. This is the first time I'm buying a used car out of state and was wondering what the process is like to get the car registered in Adams County. Kansas probably doesn't have emissions so I'm assuming I'll have to get that done first, then a VIN...
  9. R

Pulling front subframe - remove steering rack or no?

I'm going to be pulling my subframe to install a clutch soon, and I'm just wondering if it's easier to leave the steering rack attached to the subframe, or undo the bolt on the inside of the car behind the pedals and pull the entire rack down? The FSM says to replace the seal that goes around...
  10. R

FS: OEM Toronto 16" wheels with snow tires

Selling my OEM Toronto 16" wheels with 205/55/16 Hankook Winter iPike RS snow tires. The tires have about 5k miles on them and have a ton of tread left. Wheels are straight with no rash. $400 picked up in Denver, CO or Bay Area, CA.
  11. R

FS: Brand new GTI PP rear dust shields

I bought these GTI PP rear dust shields from ShopDAP a while back and found out that the FWD dust shields are different than the AWD shields. These have never been used. $30 picked up in Denver, CO or Bay Area, CA, or I can ship for $10 extra in CONUS.
  12. R

Center console removal and DieselGeek SuperPin install

**Originally posted on VWVortex** I installed a DieselGeek SuperPin, Sigma 6 and the shaft bushings today. Since the entire center console has to be removed to install the SuperPin, some members said it would be useful to have a DIY on how to do it, so here's my attempt at making one. I won't...
  13. R

SOLD: Konig Hypergram 17x8 w/ 225/45/17 Pirelli PZero Nero GT tires

***SOLD*** 17x8 Konig Hypergrams with 225/45/17 Pirelli PZero Nero GT. Wheels and tires have about 10k miles on them and have 7-8/32" tread depth (stock is 10/32). Production date of 22nd week of 2019. Wheels have absolutely no curb rash, bends, cracks, etc. Tires have no patches, leaks...
  14. R

Best source for DIY guides?

I'm looking for the best repair manual to do upcoming services such as clutch replacement and intake valve cleanings. Where would be the best source for repair manuals? I'm looking at the Erwin site, and was wondering if the manuals tell you torque specs as well as which bolts are one time use...
  15. R

Replacing all drivetrain fluids on 4Motion

My 4Motion wagon is coming up to 10k miles soon and as preventative maintenance I just wanted to change out all of the fluids to be safe. It might be overkill but better safe than sorry I guess. So far, I am doing some research and had a few questions and was hoping to get recommendations on...
  16. R

Mirror parts and door modules

I converted my mirrors to power folding ones and am just selling off the additional parts I have. All prices are shipped + paypal. I'm also open to offers. (Almost) brand new 592E/593E door modules. You would need these if you have a base Golf and want power folding mirrors. These won't work if...
  17. R

Chewed up mudflap

Sorry for the really weird question, but I took my 2019 GSW to go skiing yesterday, and on the way home, I kept hearing some scraping on some of the bigger bumps on the highway, but only on the driver's side. I got home and found my driver's side mudflap looking like this: The passenger side...
  18. R

Audi Q5 roof rack on Golf Sportwagen?

I’m looking for roof racks for my car and there seem to be tons of used racks for the Q5 available. Would that fit on the rails of my GSW by any chance? Some of them are so cheap I wouldn’t be opposed to cutting and modifying if needed (or possible).
  19. R

Third brake light removal

I have a wagon but I'm hoping it's the same as for the hatch as well. How do I remove the third brake light? Does it just pop out with a trim tool? Thanks!
  20. R

Bay Area (San Jose) Alignment shops?

Just put some Eibach springs on my Golf a few weeks ago and need an alignment before getting tires... where should I go? I usually go to Elite Performance in Burlingame, but they're not open on weekends and I don't want to take a day off work to go on a weekday. Anywhere closer that can do a...