GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. aloha_from_bradley

RSe102 Matte Bronze - Single Wheel (Brand New) - 19x8.5 et45

Neuspeed RSe102 - Single Wheel 19x8.5 et45 Brand New - Never Mounted Original Packaging - Wheel has never been removed from the box. Bronze Asking $200 Originally purchased this wheel to use as a full sized spare. I no longer have this wheelset. Local pickup preferred but will ship at...
  2. aloha_from_bradley

Please Delete

Need a set of stocks since I'm selling my car. Golf R wheels preferred. Need to have decent tires. Please PM if you have anything. Located in AZ. Will be in SoCal next weekend.
  3. aloha_from_bradley

R to 8Y RS3

An 8Y fell into my lap today at MSRP. No markup, no BS. Was supposed to be someone else's car who backed out at the last min. I found it on Audi's inventory tool and called the dealership. I've put down a refundable deposit but want to get some feedback from those who have made the switch. The...
  4. aloha_from_bradley

***SOLD*** Eibach Pro Kit - MK7 Golf R

Excellent Condition ~8k Miles PM for details Asking $175 Willing to negotiate shipping with buyer
  5. aloha_from_bradley

Top Strut Nut Size - B16 Damptronic

Hello All, I need to know the size of the top strut nut that holds the assembly together on a Bilstein B16 Damptronic Coilover. I need both front and rear. I called Bilstein and they don't have any documentation that provides the sizes for this specific coilover kit. Any assistance would be...
  6. aloha_from_bradley

Bicycle Mounting Options

I plan to venture out a bit more with my road bike and need a way to get it longer distances. My wife will likely be picking up a bike soon as well. We need something that makes sense for 2+ hr drives and keeps 2 bikes firmly in place with the option to lock them in place in the event that we...
  7. aloha_from_bradley

Photo Packages - Phoenix Area

A good friend of mine is a professional photographer. His name is Andrew Shields. He's a graduate of Arizona State University with a degree in Photography & Videography. Here are some photos from a shoot last week. Let me know what you think. If you are in the greater Phoenix area and want...
  8. aloha_from_bradley

MK7.5 LED Headlight Height Measurements

I have seen several threads on this, but everyone seems to be just guessing / estimating. I can’t find any actual data on how high the measurements should be. I understand how to manually adjust the headlight with an Allen key. How far from the wall should the car be, and how high should the...
  9. aloha_from_bradley

KW Suspension

I'm learning that lowering a car with DCC is a PITA. There aren't many options to keep the electronic dampers, and of those options I'm reading lots of bad things. Bilstein Damptronic B16 - Overly stiff and apparently easy to end up riding on the front bump stops? KW DDC - Finding many that...
  10. aloha_from_bradley

Unitronic Cat-Back Exhaust System for MK7/MK7.5 Golf R

Looks to be well built from what I can tell. - Sealing V-Band Clamps - 4" Round Polished OR Black tips - 4.5" Oval Tip Option - Cat Back or Turbo Back Options Available - Valved Apparently some R&D went into developing this system to somewhat mimic the RS3 sound profile, though less robust for...
  11. aloha_from_bradley

About to pay off the R

I'm about to make my last payment on my 2019 Golf R. It's got 25K miles. No major modifications. What should I do next? I didn't want to tune until it was fully paid. What's the story look like for those that fully own their car? I'm curious to get the general take of members here and the...
  12. aloha_from_bradley

BOTW ruined gaming for me

I'm playing through Zelda, Breath of the Wild for the second time right now. Over 300 hours in my first play through. Each time I attempt to pick up a new game, something just feels like it's missing now. It's sickening
  13. aloha_from_bradley

Bilstein Coilovers - Useable Range

I've been through the ringer with my suspension setup. Late 2019 - Hit a huge pothole in the road which didn't seem to do any damage but had some vagueness in the steering wheel Early 2020 - Hit another huge pothole, this time on the other side of the car. Bent a wheel, suspension seemed fine...
  14. aloha_from_bradley

Flushing Out Rears - 19x8.5 ET45

Who's running 19x8.5 +45 that can lend some advice on how much of a spacer I need to flush out the rear wheels with the fender? There's still a decent amount of sinking I'd like to eliminate. The fronts seem to be fairly flush, but may need to move them out a tad bit as well.
  15. aloha_from_bradley

034 Dynamic+ Lowering Springs

Anyone with a GTI or R have these springs. Care to share some pics? I'm currently on Neuspeed springs and they are too low and have too much of a forward rake. I want to raise the font a bit and level the car out. Also, based on my research, 034 engineers each set of springs specific to the...
  16. aloha_from_bradley

FS: 235/35/19 Tires - Continental Extreme Contact Sport

Near new 235/35/19 Conti Extreme Contact Sport 8/32" Tread life remaining Asking $500 Local Pickup - Phoenix Greater Area
  17. aloha_from_bradley

KW Suspension Questions

I'm looking at picking up a decent coilover set. KW is on the short list, but I've got a few questions. There are obviously 2 primary routes - keep / delete DCC. Here are the options I found. I'm pretty sure they are listed from the least to most aggressive aside from the DDC kit. Street...
  18. aloha_from_bradley

**SOLD** MK7.5 Golf R Borla Exhaust

Borla S-Type Perfect Condition - About 5k miles Not going to ship this item. Local Pickup only (Buckeye, AZ) https://www.borla.com/products/volkswagen-golf-r-cat-back-exhaust-system-140830sb The system isn't off the car yet, or I would have taken more pictures. Can send more pics upon...
  19. aloha_from_bradley

Integrated Engineering - Why Can't I Find Any Threads?

I'm looking at an IE tune, but can't find any threads on it. There are a few out there for CAIs, etc. but nothing for the tune itself. Normally there are vendor threads as well... don't see those either. Looking for experience others have had with IE tunes, specifically stage 1. Any issues...