GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS/Trade: (Central NY Area) 4 x 2019 Black Prets on Contisports - Prefer 18"

Are you aware you're in Chicago and he's in New York?
  2. S

NH/MA 3DSM 0.06 Wheels with Michelin Pilot sport AS3+

Open to trades!!! Not just wheels. Is38, coilovers, leather seats
  3. S

FS/Trade: (Central NY Area) 4 x 2019 Black Prets on Contisports - Prefer 18"

I have a set of wheels I like to trade for those... I have a listing on here if you want to take a look at them
  4. S

NH/MA 3DSM 0.06 Wheels with Michelin Pilot sport AS3+

Selling a recently purchased, basically brand-new 3DSM 0.06 Wheels 18x8.5 42et with Michelin Pilot sport AS3+ 235/40/18. Tires have been driven for only 3000 miles. Local deal only...wheels are located north of Boston and southern New Hampshire area. PM me with any questions. Price is $1200
  5. S

might be going from gti to 19 gli 35thanniversary

The GLI may drive nice and all but I just can't get over its boxy looks.
  6. S

Strafe Design MK7/MK7.5 GTI REAR DIFFUSER

Sold!!! Not at all... It's what I'm currently running.
  7. S

I'm willing to ship this if anyone's interested you can message me
  8. S

What car are you planning to put it on? it was fabricated for a GTI.
  9. S

Selling a brand new never installed Strafe Design MK7/MK7.5 GTI REAR DIFFUSER with the Swoop fin design with all hardware. I accidentally purchased two of them and Strafe Design never cancel my second order and doesn't respond to email. I'm looking for a local sale as I already got shipping...
  10. S

Delete

Pm sent
  11. S

FS: Lamin-X yellow fog light covers (SOLD)

I'll take it...I'm from MA
  12. S

Talk me into (or out of) a DSG tune...

Fake News!!! The new APR DQ381 7-Speed DSG tune just came out early December and that video is from almost 3 years ago. Nice try though.
  13. S

I got slammed by someone for saying that and recommending APRs TCU tune. Which I think is awesome.
  14. S

I already give my explanation as to why...now you tell me what makes it so great instead? You're saying it so great but don't elaborate.
  15. S

Have you driven with APRs tune? I think not..so who are we to compare one with the other... But if I'm going by history I've always been told cobbs tunes (ECU or TCU) are trash!! Until Cobb opens up their TCU tune to tuners I'll stick with APRs
  16. S

If you have the new 7 speed I suggest you skip Cobb's TCU tune and go with APRs TCU tune. Cobb isn't allowing customizing the TCU and only giving you a base map.
  17. S

0% APR and no payments 6 months

I probably agree with you if there wasn't this thing called COVID19 going around to create uncertainty with people's jobs, 401k, property value and quality of life overall. I'm going to the dealer on Monday to check one out.. bringing my GTI along for an appraisal if I get slammed on it I'll...
  18. S

Upgraded to an R

It's a pretty good deal but the fit to finish part of it I don't get it's the same car with the same interior panels quality leather and radio
  19. S

Mishimoto MK7 GOLF TSI/GTI/R PERFORMANCE AIR INTAKE, 2015+

Sorry for not updating this but intake has been sold
  20. S

Brand new Helix Spare Tire Mount Subwoofer / Soundbox

I decided to keep it and install it