GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

New to the Forum and New Golf R

Welcome. If you are going to do any sort of mods I would recommend replacing your clutch with an upgraded one first to handle any added power modifications you make. Stock ones dont handle tuned power very well.
  2. I

Any wisconsin guys/gals here?

Yeah i hear you on that one. Glad you are enjoying it though! Hope we can all get a group going when this covid crap passes.
  3. I

Welcome! Nice looking GTI. What made you pull the trigger on a 20 instead of waiting for the mk 8 to come out?
  4. I

I hope i am wrong but will see. I dont have much faith when it comes to sports car pricing anymore.
  5. I

Ill be curious what price point the 400Z will turn out to be. I feel its going to be in the 40-50k range and will make me want to rather buy a used S4-5 or Hell for 5 grand more over 50 i could get a used GTR. I hope they learned something with the old Z and will make it more friendly budget...
  6. I

Welcome! How is the new GTI treating you? I was looking at getting a brz/frs for sheetz and giggles to screw around with but my hatred for subaru keeps me from doing so. What made you switch over?
  7. I

DSG Oil & Filter change

They put time or mileage on the services for a reason. Id recommend doing it as well. Just make sure you use OEM DSG oil and filter. The aftermarket stuff is not good.
  8. I

Injen X-Pedal Throttle Controller!!

whats the price looking like on this?
  9. I

Vibrations

One more thing that i can think of...Have you messed with any of the computer settings with VCDS or OBD11? Once i turned off the starting vibration reduction i did notice the car had more shake/vibration while driving. Just my .02
  10. I

Teaching the kid the right way. I respect that. If this crappy rona ever clears up or slows down we should get some guys together and have a beer/choice of beverage somewhere!
  11. I

Average MPG?

Seems to be the average on these cars then. Thanks guys!
  12. I

Vibrations

Didnt see they were stock. My bad. Thought you were talking about aftermarket wheels.
  13. I

Average MPG?

Just curious what other people are getting with there R. When i first picked it up i was getting about 30 combined. Now im around 26-28 per tank. That sound about right for most people? All i have on is the turbo muffler delete and turbo inlet pipe. Unless im assuming that the engine compensates...
  14. I

Vibrations

Double check your hub rings and see if you get play from them. The bump could have knocked one of them out enough to cause it not to sit perfectly flush. the plastic ones just tend to be junk IMO But if it moves at all on the hub with the wheel you are gonna get some vibration.
  15. I

Capitol brewery? Not too far away from me. Im in madison but im 5 minutes either direction from verona or fitchburg lol. What you going to get if she takes the alltrack?
  16. I

Throttle response coding from VW to audi?

Also reading through that post you shared. Appreciate the info. I think ill just leave it alone for now if it doesnt make a difference.
  17. I

So the middle box in the vw/seat/skoda list?
  18. I

So this is the issue im running into. I dont see that 0101 thing at all. Im confused as to where i need to change them
  19. I

And then you changed the ACC to audi after this?