GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: OEM MK7.5 GTI Cargo Cover (Chicago Suburbs)

Almost new OEM cargo cover for MK7/7.5 GTI. Was taken off the day I bought the car. $50, local pickup only
  2. T

FS: Original MK7.5 GTI OEM carpet floor mats (Chicago Suburbs,IL)

like new OEM carpet floor mats for mk7/7.5 GTI, only used for a couple of days before swapping to rubber mats. $25, local pickup only.
  3. T

FS: OEM Bridgestone potenza tires

A set of stock Bridgestone Potenza tires for sale. 225/40/18. Almost brand new. Had only about 2k miles on these. There’s a small piece of rubber missing on one of the tires. Asking $60, local pickup preferred. 60585 IL.
  4. T

SOLD: MK7.5 GTI Akrapovic Titanium exhaust & High Flow Downpipes

Almost new Akrapovic full exhaust for MK7.5 GTI. Only had them on the car for 1k miles. Carbon fiber tips and titanium muffler, with high flow catted downpipe STIMULUS SALE! $1,900 for full exhaust (including downpipes) Will ship at buyer's expense. Located at IL 60564 Reason for selling: Sold...
  5. T

SOLD: (IL) 2019 Pure White Golf GTI Rabbit Edition DSG, 10k Miles--$24.5k

Selling my 2019 rabbit, car is in immaculate condition, no accidents, no dents/scratches on exterior. Limited edition only 3000 made for the US market. Car is garaged 24/7 Purchased brand new in Oct 2019, with the 6 Year / 72,000 bumper to bumper warranty and will be transferable to the new...
  6. T

OBD11 Error codes( with full exhaust and stage 1 + tune)

So i was doing some coding with OBD11 and it threw 15 faulty codes after i scanned, i have a Unitronic stage 1+ tune and full exhaust with dp. Was able to clear all of the codes but should i be concerned about these errors? The car didnt throw any warning or error on the dash, had a loose oil...
  7. T

Help! MK7.5 GTI oil/coolant leaking after downpipe installation(white smoke from engine and surging rpm)

I installed my akrapovic sport downpipe recently and today after 30 miles of high way driving, the car started to run very sluggish while idling and RPM kept jumping up( over 1k rpm) while braking at full stop. After I parked the car in the garage, there was white smoke coming out of engine bay...
  8. T

Akrapovic mk7.5 availability

Hi all, im very intersted in getting the akrapovic turboback set up for my mk7.5 GTI, but from my research most of the vendors are saying the akra is only for mk7. Anyone knows where can i get the full version for mk7.5? not the slip-on. Thanks