GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HoldDaMayo

$5000 SUV

Looking for another car/truck. I'm looking to pay cash at around 5000 dollars. I was looking at old range rovers and land rovers. But i was wondering if anyone else has any suggestions for a vehicle with 4wd and room for car seats in the back. Thanks!
  2. HoldDaMayo

What would you buy???

My mother in law's Rav4 is broken down with a tranny issue... she JUST filed for bankrupcy and has almost zero credit options, she has very little money but needs a new vehicle... She has one Honda dealer a ways away that will finance her if she brings 1500 dollars. They didn't say what car or...
  3. HoldDaMayo

Chuck Liddel knocked out

Anyone else watch the fight last night... the whole house erupted when Evans connected on that shot. Pretty sick... especially since he spent most of the first round just dancing around.
  4. HoldDaMayo

Fantasy Football?

Any GTI leagues out there? I'd love to be in a fantasy football league with a bunch of us GTI owners... any interested in setting something up?
  5. HoldDaMayo

Welcome the Newest Little VW'er

Madelyn Day Mayo Born 6-19-2008 @ 9:41pm Weight 7lbs 15oz Length 20" Was one of the best yet scariest days of my life... Wife is doing great, just tired and sore.
  6. HoldDaMayo

Pass Time on Speed Channel

Just watching it and a stock looking diesel 2wd Dodge new pickup ran an 11.57 at 127mph... I would have smirked at the truck and laughed if he rev'd me on the street... the thing hauled some serious ass... the guy said he had chip work and spent a lot of time tuning it... Looked like street...
  7. HoldDaMayo

Lancer Evo pure comedy...

You guys ever watch a show on Speed channel called Pass Time? It's 3 contestants that each ask a question of the driver about his car, then they guess the 1/4 mile time the car will run, closest to the run gets the cash... it's a really awesome show... I love the diversity in the type of...
  8. HoldDaMayo

Get rid of MKV vs... section

It's purely a flame fest... I see nothing worth while in that section... you can't post anything without being flamed and the majority of the responses are purely insults. I see nothing positive that it brings to the site.
  9. HoldDaMayo

Honda Releases Ugliest Car Ever!!!

:barf: New TSX looks like crap to me... http://www.thetorquereport.com/2008/04/allnew_2009_acura_tsx_starts_a.html
  10. HoldDaMayo

Kristin Davis

Anyone seen those "alleged" pics of Kristin Davis? I looked a bit on the net and couldn't find any, but I'd like to check 'em out.
  11. HoldDaMayo

08 Cobalt SS 260hp

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2008/03/more_photos_of_the_2008_chevy.html Too bad Chevy can't design a nice looking Sport Compact... they are doing a much better job with suspension, brakes, and power...
  12. HoldDaMayo

Wow, beautiful car.

http://www.thetorquereport.com/2008/02/geneva_2008_preview_440hp_mase.html
  13. HoldDaMayo

Ignore Button?

Wouldn't it be sweet if you could put someone on ignore and you wouldn't even see their posts any more? Has anyone ever seen a forum with that feature?