GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gojiragojira

SOLD Cobb Accessport with DSG Mk7/Mk7.5

Item is SOLD. Thanks!
  2. Gojiragojira

SOLD Cobb Accessport with DSG Mk7/Mk7.5

I am selling my Cobb Accessport V3 with DSG unlocked. Model number is AP3-VLK-002 Includes an EQT Stage 1 93 octane tune, EQT Stage 2 93 octane tune, and an EQT TCU tune. Tunes were used on my 2019 GTI. The tunes are fantastic and I highly recommend them. The AP includes everything shown in...
  3. Gojiragojira

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

I am about THIS close to ordering a resonated mid-pipe from Jake, but before I do have a few questions. 2019 GTI with CTS catted DP and stock exhaust. Does installing a resonated mid-pipe require cutting the stock exhaust? I am almost positive it does but wanted to check. As far as changes I...
  4. Gojiragojira

COBB Accessport 7-speed DSG TCU tune

I went ahead and got it. Loving it so far. I haven’t experienced any gear hunting. Shifts are noticeably faster and feel lightning quick. Clutch engagement is much faster off the line with significantly reduced hesitation. For the first time the DSG in my 2019 has farted. Especially noticing...
  5. Gojiragojira

So you are liking it? I’m debating ordering it right now. Weird how they chose to change drive and not sport...
  6. Gojiragojira

Have any of you tried the recently released Cobb DSG TCU tunes for the 7-speed DSG? If so let’s hear what you think about it! Have any of the tuners released their own versions of the 7-speed DSG tunes?
  7. Gojiragojira

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

Slightly different question - is it at all normal if we see KR show up at low med throttle / low med boost in a relatively higher gear for it to be caused by improperly gapped plugs?
  8. Gojiragojira

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Sorry I meant a few hundredths of a inch above the recommended range
  9. Gojiragojira

Can slightly ( a few mm ) overly gapped spark plugs cause knock at low rpm low load?
  10. Gojiragojira

What did you do to your mk7 today?

CTS downpipe. Had a bit of a time getting the OEM one out following the instructions. Found out the instructions were for non-pp non LSD. All worked out in the end. Now I need a new tune yo.
  11. Gojiragojira

Lol that should have read *not* a terrible time to do it. Yeah, I'm not afraid of the install. I'm excited for it. Brake booster...I think it feels firmer. I didn't A/B it with the stock setting but overall it seems less mushy and easier to modulate. I'm happy I did it.
  12. Gojiragojira

How much knock (retard) is cause for concern?

I almost universally see -3 on one or all cylinders during my normal morning and afternoon commute. Sometimes I will see -4. I think once I saw -7. When should I be concerned about the amount of knock retard showing up on my Cobb Accessport? Does it matter when I see the KR? For example...
  13. Gojiragojira

Got with the trends and did the Brake Boost lowering / pedal firming and the heartbeat start/stop OBDII mods. I'm still fighting the urge to get a downpipe. Three day weekend would have been a not terrible time to do it though.
  14. Gojiragojira

Traklite on a GTI in 18"?

I'm considering get a set of Motegi Traklite in 18" for my GTI. But I can't find any photos of them on a GTI. Plenty of 17". No 18". Let's see yours if you have them or a pic of someone else's!
  15. Gojiragojira

Cool. Can you do me a favor and let me (and the forum) know how it be when you get the new tires on your 19? Especially with tire slip under acceleration and the like? Is it a DSG?
  16. Gojiragojira

Battery tender will help but it depends on how loud and for how long you play it. Big ass stereos with 1000(s) of watts pull massive current relative to lower powered ones. You'll need to monitor your voltage levels on the battery while the car is off and the stereo is playing. Without the...
  17. Gojiragojira

I ask because I love the power and performance but don't like the bad attention titres squealing attracts. I'd be that much more ok with paying for good summer tires if they squeal less. I'm worried I'll just go faster and squeal the same amount with better tires
  18. Gojiragojira

Kinda a weird question.. Those who traded the OEM tires for tires with much better traction - did you find yourself squealing your tires more, less, or the same after upgrading?
  19. Gojiragojira

JB4 with Bluetooth module for Mk7 GTI

I purchased it new a few months ago. It worked flawlessly and the only reason I am selling is because I said screw it and went full ECU tune. Includes everything that came with it originally. Sticker is unused. Firmware is current. $375 shipped I will ship USPS Priority. Photos here...
  20. Gojiragojira

JB4 with Bluetooth module for Mk7 GTI

I purchased it new a few months ago. It worked flawlessly and the only reason I am selling is because I said screw it and went full ECU tune. Includes everything that came with it originally. Sticker is unused. Firmware is current. $375 shipped I will ship USPS Priority. Photos here...