GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. fudsey

Engine Speed Max 4000 rpm

No I get the same error as originally posted with the info on the screen and the EPC light. Funny thing is it counts down from 6000 RPM down to 4000. I get the EPC light only with the wastegate error. Scanned it with VCDS while it was on and this is what the code showed for the EPC light only...
  2. fudsey

Engine Speed Max 4000 rpm

Has anyone experienced other issues along with this 4000 RPM code? I have been getting an EPC error with boost not working where the wastegate has been messing up. A few restarts clears the wastegate issue but then driving along at 2000 rpm the 4000rpm code will throw and will have to restart to...
  3. fudsey

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sent you a pm but here's the link: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4629
  4. fudsey

VW T25/T3 Vs BMW M3

Sick to think that they put that kind of power in those both. I didn't see the comments till now and both have the 4.2 according to the reply under that comment. SICK ! ! !
  5. fudsey

VW T25/T3 Vs BMW M3

Not sure if this has been posted but OMG what is in the T25/T3s? https://youtu.be/acVKyH64YDg
  6. fudsey

Indispensible VCDS Guide

There is a member among us that has put together an INDISPENSABLE list with links and descriptions for many different MkVII VCDS tweaks. DV52 put this list together on vwwatercooled.com.au but it should be stickied for easy access for all MkVII users to find...
  7. fudsey

Vagcom - VCDS Got it if you need it

Guess I'll break the ice in this section. Just throwing this out there for anyone in the Southern NH area. I have a Vagcom Hex+Can cable and the latest VCDS Beta if anyone wants something changed. Live in Raymond and work in Hooksett. Let me know :)
  8. fudsey

Light switch question

Has any US owner replaced the light switch for one that allows use of fogs with parking/marker lights? Does the one for the Mk5 or Mk6 work? If not, got a link to an available one somewhere? I have a Euro switch from my Mk5, it is all black but I like the metal parts of the newer version. I...
  9. fudsey

Front Plate holes

I am considering getting a Mk7 GTI and am wondering if anyone has gotten one without front plate holes? Is is even possible? I like the looks of the front end without the plate in the middle of the bumper and would rather not have it there. Any pics would be great to see your front :)