GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: Stock GTI Downpipe - 21703 - SOLD

car is already sold
  2. S

S-O-L-D Thanks to people who told me the price was too low. Ended up letting it go to another forum member for 240... Just wanted an easy sale. I really didn't want to scrap it, I wanted it to go to good use for the sake of the community. That goes for all car parts honestly. In 30 years these...
  3. S

not shipping, its too big. Wanted to post here before just scrapping it. would take $250
  4. S

Small Partout - Best Offers

Hey, looking to get rid of some parts after I sold my GTI. All parts need to go, so make me an offer! Parts: - OEM GTI Downpipe - AKS tuning AC delete - Precision Raceworks SAI delete plate - OEM air intake - Mele designs lightweight battery bracket with XS Power Battery Tools: - 2" knockout...
  5. S

2017 GTI, 35k miles, stage 2 - sold to Carmax

Car is now at Carmax in Frederick MD as of 2/11/23. Before sale I installed the SAI and charged the AC, also put all the factory accessories and interior back in. Car is still stage 2 EQT with no check engine lights and "ready" for all emissions stuff. Also I took off the APR catch can so the...
  6. S

COBB Blued Exhaust Tips--$100

If you dont mind me asking, what did you do for tip setup? I have that catback waiting to be installed as well
  7. S

New possible swap!!

This thread started as "imagine this engine swap, wouldn't it be fun?" and it turned into "there is only one correct way to modify a car and if you don't do it that way then you're a stupid troll noob". It was clearly a hypothetical question (because this motor doesn't even exist outside of a...
  8. S

New possible swap!!

you must be fun at parties
  9. S

New possible swap!!

lol you guys are so easily butthurt if OP wants to daydream about a 4 cyl LS in their VW then let them daydream and have some fun imagining the chaos of a 500 ft*lb NA engine in a gti.
  10. S

2017 GTI, 35k miles, stage 2 - sold to Carmax

Hey all, I am considering parting ways with my 2017 GTI. The car has been amazing and the mods have made it so exciting to drive, but my heart is yearning for something with a v8 that is RWD. I will be taking some photos of the car next week that I can post for those interested. Car: 2017...
  11. S

Intermittent Power Golf 2015 MK7 R

Sounds like it could be a case of heat soak and varying fuel quality to me
  12. S

ECS intercooler delete bracket

S-O-L-D
  13. S

ECS intercooler delete bracket

This is a delete kit for your stock intercooler. Useful if you are running a true FMIC. The bracket is supposed to reduce a few pounds of weight and also improve airflow to the radiator. Brand new in box, never opened. $50 buyer pays shipping.
  14. S

FS: Racingline intake and hose - 300

Racing line intake with filter and red intake hose. The intake has provisions for SAI and also a blockoff plate so whatever your vehicle is equipped with, this intake will fit. This intake is widely regarded as one of the best intakes for this platform. Located in 21703, willing to ship if...
  15. S

Downpipe What's the best brand ?

I have the milltek HJS catted option. It is very pricey but it sounds mature and it throws no CEL. It is rated as a 3" downpipe but the cast upper section is very big and transitions smoothly into a massive diameter catalyst, so i assume it flows better than a mandel bent 3". With the resonated...
  16. S

Anyone install a Dieselgeek Superpin?

I did the super pin by myself. It took me about 3 hours in my garage doing it the first time. Later I did the whole process again to fix a rattle that I created (Forgot to clip something in, no big deal).and it took be about an hour. Its really not too bad but the hard part (especially the first...
  17. S

Cloth Seat weight?

Does anybody know the weight of a GTI cloth plaid seat? Cant find this info anywhere.
  18. S

Questioning the wisdom of VWoA killing all US Golfs aside from the GTI and R

I have heard many auto journalists (Jason Camissa) say that small cars were really killed by their manufacturers, and not by the consumer. OEM's wanted to sell more SUV's because there is more profit margin built in and emissions / fuel economy / safety regs were all looser. So car companies...
  19. S

SOLD: GTI PP front calipers with stainless steel lines and pads - $350 shipped to lower 48

Just so you know, you can fit these in a flat rate box and ship them very cheaply
  20. S

Sold

lol bro you already got written up once for no plate... don't you think you should keep it?...