GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. carbon_gecko

Mib 2 844-878 upgrade gps issue

Hi I am swapping my delphi mib 2 with siriusXM no NAV, to a technisat mib2 +nav, I have done the in initial coding to see if there are any blatantly obvious errors, component protection, and no missing rear plug ins. Where do I plug in the GPS antenna? I have gotten the sharkfin with siriusxm...
  2. carbon_gecko

Adding cornering lights

So I haven't been able to find a definitive solution for this question and I am hoping to have a knowledge bomb dropped on me. I have a 2016 mk7 golf s, and have swapped my basic headlights for the the Helix R lights with dual daytime 'U' lights, projectors and cornering lights. Additionally my...
  3. carbon_gecko

Coding help for ambient cupholders

So I am tired of the darkness that is the center console so I diy'd so lighted cupholders now I have two options simply tap the wires to the vehicle interior lighting or code it into the MIB, so following the instructions for the audi MQB ambient cupholder. (see below)So I have a 2016 golf s...
  4. carbon_gecko

retrofitting a MK7 GTI washer fluid low level sensor into a MK7 golf s

hello, so this project should be relatively easy... but it has annoyed me so far. i need to find out if the MK7 GTI sensor fits in the GOLF S reservoir or will i need to retrofit the reservoir as well (5GM955453A) , the connector(1J0 973 202) has two wires. run the two wires for the sensor...