GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. galavanter13

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Here's mine. It's a sticker pressed into a little recess (unless they've changed it).
  2. galavanter13

Demon Trans tries to bankrupt me, at least it's not a DSG - that would be gay

It sucks what happened to OP. I guess I'm just shocked at our two different experiences with Ringer. I hope everything works out for him.
  3. galavanter13

Demon Trans tries to bankrupt me, at least it's not a DSG - that would be gay

I've been running a Ringer Racing Stage 3 clutch with the self adjusting pressure plate and a Sachs dmf on my Stage 1 tune (soon to be Stage 2) for almost 20,000 miles and it's been fantastic. A little heavier pedal than stock but grabs effortlessly and its so smooth between shifts. I feel...
  4. galavanter13

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Finally the proud owner of a Baun Performance part. Thank you @GTI Jake.
  5. galavanter13

Building Otto

Which O2 spacer are you using with your Trackslag?
  6. galavanter13

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Thru-It-All body shop in Mount Joy, PA has a great reputation. I don't have personal experience with them but my neighbor had some extensive work done when the whole side of their minivan was smashed up. They were very pleased with their work. Like everywhere else, they're gonna be busy so it...
  7. galavanter13

In or around Middletown, PA???

I agree. AP Tuning in Lebanon, PA did my clutch too. Great shop.
  8. galavanter13

Did you use red loctite then torque to spec or something different during install?
  9. galavanter13

EQT Balanced Line Coilovers Now Available!

The same thing happened with my set too. Both boots are ripped after almost a year of usage (no track time). Hopefully EQT can provide replacements for them because I'd hate to go through a winter with them exposed to road salt. I'll send an email. Thank you.
  10. galavanter13

Diggs24 Build Thread - "Tapioca XL"

So just to be sure you have a new powerflex hybrid and the Roc Euro arm on at this time?
  11. galavanter13

Keep us updated on the clutch install. I was thinking of getting a quote from APtuning for my clutch also.
  12. galavanter13

Stage 2 Mk7.5 - Need advice on clutch

What stage Ringer clutch do you have?
  13. galavanter13

Awesome. Sounds like a good set up.
  14. galavanter13

Are you running BFI stg 1 engine/trans mounts along with the diesel insert?
  15. galavanter13

Are you running BFI stg 1 engine/trans mounts along with the diesel insert?
  16. galavanter13

EQT Balanced Line Coilovers Now Available!

What height do you have your coils at in this picture?