GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Brake lines for Macan BBK conversion

Sold my Mk7.5 last February and just found these brake lines in my work bench drawer. These are brand new, never used, direct fitment for the Macan brake caliper swap. $50 plus shipping/paypal for them.
  2. D

FS: 2019 Golf R, 6MT, Indium Grey

Well, I think I'm going to let this car go. It's been a wonderful ride for me and is still under the VW factory 6 year/72k mile bumper to bumper warranty. Selling it to buy something larger to make it easier to carry stuff when I go skiing, carry the dog, people and have another vehicle in the...
  3. D

Dog cover for back seat?

What do you guys recommend for covering the back seat? I'd like a specific Golf/GTI dog cover for it, just got a 85lb golden retriever!
  4. D

Bilstein PSS16 Damptronic coilover review

I sort of stumbled into a good deal for a used set that popped up locally. I had no plans on changing the suspension on my car, I liked the stock stance and the handling was fine once I added the Neuspeed rear sway bar. The car is my DD, I don't auto-x or track it, I've got another car for...
  5. D

WTB: Mk7.5 Drivers side (left) tail light

Need a complete Mk7.5 rear drivers side tail light. Anyone upgrade to dynamic tail lights and have their stock ones laying around?
  6. D

Need help with euro short shifter install!!

Help! I’m installing the European VW short shifter in my 6MT car. I followed shopdap’s diy video but the shifter has no lateral play. IE, I can only shift into third gear, not over to the right or left to get the other gears. When I go to the transmission I can move the arm and get it to...
  7. D

Need help with euro short shifter install!

Help! I’m installing the European VW short shifter in my 6MT car. I followed shopdap’s diy video but the shifter has no lateral play. IE, I can only shift into third gear, not over to the right or left to get the other gears. When I go to the transmission I can move the arm and get it to...
  8. D

How do I replace the hpfp line?

I picked up a fuel it ethanol sensor setup, complete with fuel line. It came with the 90 degree metal fitting in it. This is the line that goes from the block near the coolant reservoir to the hpfp. So I need to remove my whole entire old line. Question is, how do I get that metal fitting on...
  9. D

How to replace fuel line to hpfp?

I picked up a fuel it ethanol sensor setup, complete with fuel line. It came with the 90 degree metal fitting in it. This is the line that goes from the block near the coolant reservoir to the hpfp. So I need to remove my whole entire old line. Question is, how do I get that metal fitting on...
  10. D

Heated seats are weak...

I've owned VW/Audi/Porsches for decades and on all of them the heated seats worked quickly and were really hot, especially on full blast. The seats in my 19 R take a long time to get warm and never really get hot, even on full blast. Is this normal for them or something I need to have the...
  11. D

No sound via streaming bluetooth or Apple CarPlay

Posting here too since there's more traffic, this is on my 2019 Golf R. Was working fine until halfway home last night, then no sound at all thru the speakers with either streaming bluetooth or Apple Car Play. Sirius/XM and the FM radio work fine, so its definitely phone related. I've tried...
  12. D

No sound via streaming bluetooth or Apple CarPlay

Was working fine until halfway home last night, then no sound at all thru the speakers with either streaming bluetooth or Apple Car Play. Sirius/XM and the FM radio work fine, so its definitely phone related. I've tried disconnecting the bluetooth and reconnecting, re-pairing to the head unit...
  13. D

Detailed up the R!

Well last week I went after the 911. Today it was the R's turn. Start out with the foam cannon/wash Then clay bar. I was surprised at how much dirt the clay bar pulled off. Yes, this is my DD but it's only a bit over 1 year old. Then I rinsed it off again with the pressure washer and...
  14. D

FS: Steering wheel wrap for 6MT

Got this steering wheel wrap for my Golf R 6MT. Went to try it on today and on the back of the wheel spoke at 6 o'clock its not long enough to tuck in. See my pic to show what I'm talking about. Apparently some are like this and you're supposed to use the included double sided tape to hold it...
  15. D

FS: APR Exhaust for Mk7.5 Golf R

SOLD!!!!
  16. D

Coolant reroute, which way for check valve?

Got it out of the stock line but it squirted out really quickly at the end and I couldn’t see which way it was oriented. Do I want it open from the motor to the radiator, so ball end towards the motor? Or does the ball end go towards the radiator?
  17. D

Wanted: APR/AWE/Milltek exhaust

Looking for one of the above exhaust for my Mk7.5 Golf R in Colorado. Don't want to deal with shipping. LMK if you have one!