GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Another case of peeling sunroof trim clearcoat

Just noticed this issue on my 2016 SE purchased in October 2015. Really disappointed as my car only has 29k miles on it. (Haven't driven much in the last few years). I'll ask my dealer about it when I take it in for another sunroof leak. My extended warranty is up in October...
  2. D

Mk7 GTI Brake Pad/Rotor replacement squeal - Help?

May just need some more brake pad grease applied to the back/sides of the pads where the caliper and clips rub up against.
  3. D

Mk7 GTI Brake Pad/Rotor replacement squeal - Help?

This is from Hawk for street pads. 1. To break in the new components, make 6 to 10 stops from approximately 30 to 35 MPH applying moderate pressure. 2. Make an additional 2 to 3 hard stops from approximately 40 to 45 MPH. 3. DO NOT DRAG BRAKES! 4. Allow 15 minutes for brake system to cool down...
  4. D

Pictures of 205/50/17 on a 7.5" wide wheel.

I'm trying to decide what I want to get for winter. I have 17" VW Goal wheels which I'll likely be using for winter. I say likely because they currently have summer rubber on them with decent tread that I'd hate to get rid of. Though I'm hesitant, considering how terrible these Bridgstone...
  5. D

Anyone awake over on golfmk7.com?

I'm trying to register the same username on Golfmk7.com that I have here and have, however I never received an email confirmation to activate my account and haven't gotten a response to website feedback form I sent in. I can't post or PM until it's active. Help?