GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

WTB GTI MK7 Hood

Just got some hail damage and I’m looking to replace my hood. I got a red GTI. So I’d prefer to have the same color or carbon fiber aftermarket part if anyone is selling. Send pics if possible please.
  2. O

Help Replacing Side Bumper Bracket

When I put the bumper back on the car I broke the passenger side bracket that the bumper inserts too. I ended up buying a replacement. However, I wanted to know how to replace it. My current guess is that there is only one bolt the keeps the bracket in place. But you just never know, so I’m...
  3. O

WTB GTI MK7 Front Bumper

Looking to buy a GTI MK7 front bumper, (preferably in tornado red). Recently hit a stupid deer and it smashed my front bumper and fog lights. I know shipping can be costly but if the bumper is in good condition I’d rather pay the extra cash.
  4. O

WTB GTI Mk7 Headlights

I'm looking to buy some new headlights (with the red strip) Preferably looking for the Mk7.5 style headlights but I'd also consider the mk7 style Headlights. If anyone is selling pls DM me.
  5. O

WTB Remus Non Res Axel Back

Look for a Remus Non Res Axel Back, MK7 GTI. Reply if anynone has one up to offer. Or also looking for a Clubsport Muffler if anyone has one up for sale.
  6. O

FEBI 75W80 Gear Oil

Has anyone tried the Febi 75w80 gear oil for their Manual Mk7 GTI? FCP euro had this product marked as oem so I pulled the trigger. Now I’m reading that we should be using 75w or GL4 trans oil. Honestly at a loss. Any help with this would be appreciated, as I’m upgrading my clutch to the Sachs...
  7. O

WTB Custom stickers!

Anyone know somebody who sells anime stickers for cars? Or let’s you create your own? I’m tryna show my inner week!
  8. O

Cold Start RPM question

I was curious if 700rpms is normal after the Rpms drop during a cold start, that where my car tends to idle, also my other question was has anyone experienced the rpms go up to 1100 to 1200 when depressing the clutch on a cold start? I noticed this just today, which is scary as I’ve been looking...
  9. O

WTB turbo inlet

Looking for a Burger Motorsports turbo inlet pipe (the elite version) DM if you have one
  10. O

WTB Remus Catback (non resonated axe, if possible)

Looking for Remus Catback. Just the axel back, not tips or midpipe. Would love to get the complete setup but it cost an arm and a leg to buy the full thing when I'll only be installing the axel back and a different Resonator. Plan on getting a custom mid pipe anyways
  11. O

Intake Plastic Prong Mounts

Hey guys so I was installing my S&B intake and accidentally broke the far right plastic mount prong nipple looking thing that holds the intake in place. I was wondering if anyone has done this before and what kind of solution they used to fix or place it. In the bottom right, right underneath...
  12. O

Broken Plastic Mount Prong during intake install

Hey guys so I was installing my S&B intake and accidentally broke the far right plastic mount prong nipple looking thing that holds the intake in place. I was wondering if anyone has done this before and what kind of solution they used to fix or place it. In the bottom right, right underneath...
  13. O

Remus Catback Options

So I'm looking at getting the remus exhaust. I want it to be resonated. I was hoping to only buy the muffler but seeing as i might need to replace the resonator as well what you do guys recommend? I basically would like to have a remus catback, vibrant resonator, with my cts downpipe. If anyone...
  14. O

Cobb AP Tune Help

Hey guys I recently got a Cobb AP and I was curious as to which OTS were safe to run with the CTS DP and drop in filter I have at the moment. The AP I got cake with a MAP stage 1 OTS but I read through the discription of these Tunes some of them say there meant for stock vehicles only so I’m...
  15. O

Passenger Side Mirror Light Don’t Work

Hey guys so I was driving one day and I was using my turn signal both pass and driver side worked just fine, then after a couple minutes of driving a got an error on the dash saying the passenger led light wasn’t working. I bought a new led thinking it’s solve the problem, installed and nothing...
  16. O

Scammed after trying to buy a clubsport exhaust.

So last week I had made a post about looking to buy a clubsport s catback. Someone had messaged me (i wont say his name since im not sure if he was just genuinely trying to help me out, or maybe was the actual scammer, any forum moderrators please PM for their info) but he told me a guy was...
  17. O

WTB Golf R Intercooler for GTI Mk7

Ive been looking at upgrading my FMIC, and seeing as the Golf R intercooler upgrade for the GTI is a steal price wise, I'd love to take it off your hands if you have a spare one. Or if you know anyone who might be willing to sell theirs send me there email and I'll hit them up. :)
  18. O

WTB Clubsport S Muffler

Hey Guys I'm looking to buy a clubsport s muffle for my mk7 GTI S. I've seen them on cars245.com which im debating on buying it from there, but i figured I'd see if anyone may consider selling theirs or know anyone who might be and would help me contact them. PM if you have an info or offers...