GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AzteCypher

4/10/24 Track Night @ HHR - Stormy attempts a FWD lap record (how will it end?)

You're a bad influence. :ROFLMAO: I was trying to take the 10th off to go check it out but work's too busy for that.
  2. AzteCypher

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

That's an awesome score right there!
  3. AzteCypher

Single parent has mid-life crisis @ 34; buys dream hatch; gets back into racing after 8-yr hiatus; chases BMW M-cars

I don't track but I feel you on the getting pulled in 12 different directions. I've been wanting to go to a track but I haven't even looked as to what it would take to do so. Digging those wheels too.
  4. AzteCypher

Man... that's pretty neat.
  5. AzteCypher

Oh man....! You're gonna be dangerous now! LOL! Which one did you get if you don't mind me asking?
  6. AzteCypher

Good to know. I guess I'll "have" to buy a new printer to print in ASA. Better let the wife know. 😁
  7. AzteCypher

Nice! That'll be one of my goals this year, probably after the rest of the garage is organized though. 😑
  8. AzteCypher

I primarily stick with Hatchbox unless there's a color I really like/need in another brand. These are other ones I've had success with. Overture Polymaker Mika3D CC3D Flashforge Sunlu Kodak 3D Solutech I re-calibrate every time I switch brands or colors, and run a calibration cube and temp...
  9. AzteCypher

Suction Pump Seal Recall

They need to include Rs in that recall. I had to change mine out but my fat hands didn't make it any easier. Not terribly difficult as everyone mentions. My biggest issue was the stupid fuel line wouldn't come off then it wouldn't click back on.
  10. AzteCypher

WTB: Luggage light trim cover

Cuz... I apparently lack the brain power to think of that.... *starts up 3D printer... Thanks for the link. I don't know why it didn't even cross my mind.
  11. AzteCypher

WTB: Luggage light trim cover

If anyone is parting out their Mk7, I'm looking for this trim piece that is highlighted in red. This is for the light that's on the right hand side of your luggage area. Thanks!
  12. AzteCypher

I tried using the BTT filament runout sensor but I was not happy with it. Felt like it was a waste of money honestly. I had to open it because the wheel was too tight within it and it would cause my filament to drag. I kept getting false positives with it but I eventually worked through that...
  13. AzteCypher

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Anyone ever consider a scissor lift? I was considering the QJ but I've read about issues some people have had with them falling over. I don't understand if that was user error or the QJ itself. https://www.autokato.com/X85-Scissors-Lift-p.html
  14. AzteCypher

I bought the silicone molds on Amazon. - https://a.co/d/8pysuS1 I bought a used toaster oven at Goodwill that worked very well. I set it up on my patio so as not to annoy the family with any smells that might occur. I hovered around 320F or so because if I went higher than that, the filament...
  15. AzteCypher

What are you adhering it with?
  16. AzteCypher

Sub-to-Dub's 2017 GTI Sport

I'm really liking this as the older my eyes get the more light I can use. Brilliant! Do you have a link to that harness?
  17. AzteCypher

You printing it in ABS or something stronger?
  18. AzteCypher

Been printing these for my sister-in-law and my two brother-in-laws. It's a dice tower for DnD that can also hold your soda/beer can. The bottom part (coaster) comes off. This filament color brings out the layer lines but it doesn't look bad in person. Still have two more to go. Not too bad...
  19. AzteCypher

Member List By State Thread

Fernando - Liberty Hill, TX (just North of Austin), Mid-level tools, almost Mid-level knowledge, garage, ODB11. You'll just need to help me push the 64 beetle out of the way.
  20. AzteCypher

Everyone else will be doing it now

https://jalopnik.com/toyota-s-chairman-is-having-his-i-told-you-so-moment-1850958887