GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bievahh

FS: TTRS BBK(SOLD)

No, they are for 340mm. Ran these on my stock rotors.
  2. Bievahh

OEM VAG
  3. Bievahh

For sale is my TTRS BBK for MQB. TTRS front 4-piston calipers w/ Vagbremtechnic adapters for use with 340mm rotors Used Hawk pads with some life left but I have a set of brand-new EBC reds that I'll throw in. Good condition just normal wear and tear from daily driving, these saw ZERO track hours...
  4. Bievahh

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

So you don't need to modify the dp to fit it anymore? Or was that just to make it fit with no hang
  5. Bievahh

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

17950 will fit but you are risking it, it's pretty damn low to the ground. Local exhaust guy didn't think I should risk it so def gonna pick up a 1795 and give it a try. I have a V1 switchpath and a 3.5 true DP so it's pretty droney.
  6. Bievahh

Mufasakoji's "Knives Chau" 2018 Mk7.5 Golf R build

Where did they fit the res? I was reading Vibrants can't fit due to the driveshaft on Rs
  7. Bievahh

5150 RACING

Not it's definitely MN. I'm from here and know what's going on lol
  8. Bievahh

5150 RACING

Just local Minnesota MK7 group
  9. Bievahh

DBV2 V3 TBB Hybrid Turbo**SOLD**

Price drop.
  10. Bievahh

Added a pic and video.
  11. Bievahh

It's bigger than the V2, forgot the exact size. I want to say 76 it's a big boy
  12. Bievahh

As the title says I have a DBV2 V3 TBB for sale. I had an early V1 TBB and a front bearing went on it. Rear two were fine and turbine was fine, while it was at DBV2 I had Dan turn it into a V3 but I decided while the car is down now is the time to put my built block in and go full frame. Any...
  13. Bievahh

APR built blocks.

Tempted to get it, throw a V3 in and send it but all the stories of them blowing is making me hesitant
  14. Bievahh

APR built blocks.

I have an opportunity to buy an one of the apr built long blocks from when they offered the crate program. A buddy of mine said they had issues from what he remembers hearing. Just wanted to see if anyone on here remembers some details on what happened or if they just stopped selling them due to...
  15. Bievahh

Sold

Stage 1 91, Stage 2 93 both burbles in sport
  16. Bievahh

Sold

It has the OEM adapter size and I was off on the conversation price from pounds, happy to lower the price.
  17. Bievahh

Sold

Updated post.