GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Vinay

How to Retro-Fit Illuminated Overhead Console Panel

In my car when i push the driver’s side button in the overhead both front lights go on. Very annoying because i only want the driver side to go on. Can i code this or something or is it in the overhead light different? I have seen golfs where only driver goes on
  2. Vinay

10 colour ambient

Interior light configuration Ambientemenue mit alle zonen - active this must do it i think, forgot it in the post!
  3. Vinay

10 colour ambient

maybe you already tried Reset the mib, press off for 30 sec and the screen will reset. then look again
  4. Vinay

10 colour ambient

Do you have something else with 2nd generation. If you cant find this your bcm dont support the 2nd generation ambient 10 colours
  5. Vinay

10 colour ambient

Yes, Go to 09 central electric adaptions: Int light: 2nd generation-Instrumententafelbeleuchtung mehrfarbig: Set this toActive Interior light: light configuration-Ambient_Farbliste_HMI: Set this also to Active now you search ambient light colour list, there you have red1 green1 blue1 and...
  6. Vinay

10 colour ambient

The colour works through the bcm and not the radio/aid. Only possible on the golf mk7.5.
  7. Vinay

10 colour ambient

The colour is only for the virtual cockpit and radio discover pro 2.5. the doors wont change colour, because they are not rgb. If i know more i will post it i want to do this to only change the color from the radio and aid.
  8. Vinay

10 colour ambient

Thank you, that is for coding the aid. I already did. when i know more i will post it
  9. Vinay

10 colour ambient

i mean this but than without the doors
  10. Vinay

10 colour ambient

Hello, Does somebody know how to code the 10 colour ambient on a 2014 mk7? i have retrofitted the mib2.5 and digital dash, but cant code the 10 color ambient. in the central elektronics(9) i dont have the adaption 2nd Gen illumanation lights. need i to swap the Bcm for this or is het a...
  11. Vinay

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Need cluster and most cable. Reprogrammed at local shop, the immobilizer is in the dash. So need to reprogram 2 keys. Works good no fault code or problems. Need a brand new cluster to have the right milage on it. Also need to upgrade discover to mib 2.5 to have the navi screen in the cluster...
  12. Vinay

Bought at a shop in my city, they also coded it for me, dont have any fault code
  13. Vinay

Installed virtual cockpit in 2014 mk7
  14. Vinay

OBD11 How do i code inner tail lights?

Did you wired the inner tail light to the outer?
  15. Vinay

Thank you very much, i will do that. You maybe know what male pin (repair calble)i need for the plug on the overhead light?
  16. Vinay

You mean the lightning switch next to the steer? From overhead light the cable down to the switch left from the steer?
  17. Vinay

Hello, i have put 5G1947105QWHI in my 2013 golf, but the buttons dont light up. does somebody knows i need some wiring for this mod?