GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

FS: Raceseng Shift Knob

Raceseng weighted and adjustable shift knob with adapter and red cover. $80 shipped
  2. Z

FS: Raceseng Shift knob

Selling my Raceseng weighted knob with the adapter included. $85 shipped
  3. Z

Brand new H&R springs

Brand new H&R springs for mk7 GTI. I bought these on sale however I’m going a different direction and bought a pair of VWR springs. The only thing missing is an H&R sticker and a H&R advertisement pamphlet (my son wanted to hang the pamphlet on the wall since it had a sick lowered S3 on it)...
  4. Z

FS: Stock Clutch and Pressure Plate - 22,000 miles

I have a stock pressure plate and disc for sale. I had a Sachs SRE kit installed by TCR performance two weeks ago. Only 22,000 miles on the stock plate & disc. Ill upload pics this evening after work.
  5. Z

17” VW Goal wheels

Selling my 17” Goal wheels with tires. Minor curb rash on 2 wheels, the others are perfect. No bends or cracks - all tires hold air. 2 of the tires are nearly brand new Bridgestone Comp 2s (about 3,000 miles on them) the other two are instinct fierce with a little less than half tread...
  6. Z

JB4 with Bluetooth - $320

Selling my JB4 with Bluetooth. It has the newest firmware downloaded on it. No broken connector tabs,, no frayed wires. The bluetooth is signal is strong for the APP and includes positaps. Included is the OBD cable. It’s all ready to go. A tab is broken off the enclosure, never had an issue...
  7. Z

INNO fairing & Rear Diffuser

$40 - Inno fairing with all hardware. Measures about 40in. $45 - AliExpress diffuser - had it on my car for about two months. I didn’t like the gloss black on my black car. local pickup in PA, can ship as well.
  8. Z

FS: Brand new Sachs SRE clutch

Bought a few months ago off of another member here with intentions of putting this when going stage 2. Its been sitting since then. Both are brand new. Sachs SRE clutch disc LUK slave cylinder All you need is the pressure plate and you’re set! Here’s the link for the “kit”. Disc is selling for...
  9. Z

Boost gauge kit

Selling a CJM boost vent gauge pod, pro sport boost gauge, and brand new Spulen Boost tap kit with hose. I bought the vent pod and gauge from another owner and ordered the Spulen kit. I was planning to install this but after some warranty work and getting the JB4 app I decided against it...
  10. Z

Complete Boost Gauge Kit

Selling a CJM boost vent gauge pod, pro sport boost gauge, and brand new Spulen Boost tap kit with hose. I bought the vent pod and gauge from another owner and ordered the Spulen kit. I was planning to install this but after some warranty work and getting the JB4 app I decided against it...
  11. Z

2016 GTI w 18,500miles - Philly

Thinking of possibly selling my 2016 GTI 6 speed with 18,500miles. 8 months of CPO warranty included and transferable. All dealer serviced. The good: - 2 nearly brand new Bridgestone Comp 2 - A/S tires on the front. - Ceramic coated last month - perfect condition (not a single blemish/dent)...
  12. Z

Feeler FS: 2016 GTI S (manual) near Philly

Thinking of possibly selling my 2016 GTI 6 speed with 18,500miles. 8 months of CPO warranty included and transferable. All dealer serviced. The good: - 2 nearly brand new Bridgestone Comp 2 - A/S tires on the front. - Ceramic coated last month - perfect condition (not a single blemish/dent)...
  13. Z

FS: Boomba Short Shifter

Boomba Short Shifter Adapter - 55 shipped to US
  14. Z

Custom Exhaust

I’m heading to an exhaust shop this coming week to have 4in Tips welded onto my stock exhaust (stock down pipe too). I was wondering what kind of options I have to make my exhaust slightly louder. I’ve heard mixed results with a resonator delete and muffler delete (that will be way too loud...
  15. Z

Gauge Pods

I’m trying to get some ideas and options for boost gauges and pods. Can you guys post of pics and give some feedback on what you chose. Single pods, dual pods, different location mounts, brand of gauges, cost, etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk