GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Nogaro wheels, lowerings springs, spacers and wider tires

Does anyone know the usability of this, a flush kit apr spacers, lowering springs a little less than 2" and running 235 instead of 225 wide wheels
  2. D

Gti mk7 open circ on sai valve trouble shoot

If someone would be able to point me in the direction of this plug, it may not have gottwn seated correctly when it was in a body shop and re attached. It is giving me an engine code but it does work so im not really sure were to check the open circuit
  3. D

Engine codes heated o2 and valve open

Engine code combo of these, what do?
  4. D

Which clutch for daily, rarely track driving and some tail of the dragon driving

I DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE SOUTH BEND PREMIUM IF I DON'T HAVE TO. What is the best available clutch that will hold 450ft/lbs decently and I can grab on FCPEuro for not almost 2 grand? I feel the Sachs ones for 400ft/lbs is a conservative number but if anyone has a different experience, let me...
  5. D

IE stage 2 crackle tune not exactly as expected

I have no idea if its my set up or what, but the crackles dont rumble its just 2 loud cracks and its done, any info from anyone?
  6. D

Lip/diffuser/side skirt aero

Im wondering if anyone has suggestions for wide flat sideskirts, lips, and low diffusers that look time attack car like
  7. D

Top tunes right now eqt vs ie

If anyone would like to fill in objective information on the tunes and comparitvely with possible upcoming features and what not, like ie now has rolling antilag
  8. D

WTB F1R F29 gold

Looking to get gold ones
  9. D

WTB holyshift dap auto short shifter

Pm me please
  10. D

WTB cobb ap v3 for mk7

Pm me please
  11. D

Burning oil, 3/4 in 5k miles

I know these cars burn a little bit of oil but half way through the recommended oil change it needs a big top off? I am currently running an xforcr full exhaust dp and cat, with injen intake, and a vibrant spacer. The car is on stock tune and i usually dont push it till temps get up, but even...
  12. D

Downpipe install

I got a downpipe (xforce downpipe for mk7) with a 100cell cat and a bung hole before and after it, i got a vibrant j spacer, but i cant decide if it should go before or after the cat. I intend to tune later when i get my intake but how should i install it for the time?
  13. D

looking for Xforce downpipe

currently looking to buy one and pay for shipping
  14. D

xForce exhaust sytem question for self installation

Hi I'm looking to buy and install my self, but my question is from the cat can I get an adapter from 2.5" to 3" with a flange to connect to the exhaust system so I don't have to remove the flange connector from the xForce exhaust system? Thank you any help is appreciated, I'm in Ohio and about...
  15. D

xForce Exhaust system install

Hi I'm looking to buy and install my self, but my question is from the cat can I get an adapter from 2.5" to 3" with a flange to connect to the exhaust system so I don't have to remove the flange connector from the xForce exhaust system? Thank you anyhelp is appreciated, I'm in Ohio and about...