GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

Where did you order it from ?
  2. D

Hammersticks' "Less Is More" MK7 GTI

Not me as I’ve only had mine lowered for a couple weeks and haven’t been out there since. I’m looking forward to ripping it through the Canyon over to vallecitos.
  3. D

I just lowered my MK7.5 with Eibach and 034 RSB. I’m still running stock shocks. I feel the ride got a bit better but has a bit of bounce on rough roads. So far no complaints and pretty happy with the ride so far. My daughter just bought a house in Livermore and I’ve been out there a bit...
  4. D

I’ve kept track of this thread and after buying springs and RSB (which took a lot longer to get here than anticipated) I’m now questioning myself if I really want to lowering my MK7.5....lol. It would be the first car that I haven’t lowered. I’ll keep following this to help talk me into it!
  5. D

Suspension shop in the Bay Area?

THIS! I believe Jon quoted me $750 which includes 2 alignments. Haven’t got around to doing anything yet.
  6. D

Failed Thermostat Housing/Coolant Loss Info Gathering

19 SE with 4,700 miles that I’ve had to top off a couple times as it seems to have a small leak. I can smell coolant and haven’t taken it in yet.
  7. D

8 v 8.5 wheels

Looking to buy Neuspeed wheels and was going to go 19x8.5 with a 235 tire. Any reason I should go with a 8” instead? From there I just need to find a place with good pricing for wheel/tire package.
  8. D

Power stays on

I noticed today when I open the drive door that the radio shuts off as it should...... What I noticed I can turn the radio back on without pushing the accs portion of the ignition regardless if the door has been opened and then closed. Is this normal assuming there some type of power running...