GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MK7.5 Miltons $350 obo (and APR/ECS flush kit $175 obo) **lets make a deal**

Good condition OEM VW Milton wheels, and OEM Bridgestone RE97as tires. Came off 2018 VW GTI. Low but even tread on all 4 tires. 2 wheels have some minor curbing/scratches (pictured.) Looking to get these out of the garage quickly, make an offer. I also have a flush fit kit for sale as well...
  2. M

SOLD: 2018 Golf Sportwagen 6MT 4Motion OEM+++ (Western PA) ($23k)

**SOLD SOLD SOLD** 2018 VW Golf SportWagen 6MT 4Motion Platinum Gray Metallic -52,100 Miles (slowly climbing, but not daily driven) -Clean lien free PA title in hand -Remainder of 6/72 B2B Peoples warranty (Purchased new in San Diego, CA in Oct 2018) -Original window sticker and all...
  3. M

Recent carplay issue.

Edit: Fixed. Got it to work again.
  4. M

What would you make of this? 2018 GSW electrical gremlin.

2018 GSW 4motion 6mt. APR stage 1 91 octane and some misc bits. NOTHING CRAZY! Just a well loved stage 1 wagon. WTF. So, i've had this issue happen to me 5 times now in the past 3 months. It went to my local dealer (who is APR authorized and who I have a good relationship with) and all they...
  5. M

New to Pittsburgh area.

New-er to the Pittsburgh area, living about 30 minutes north in Cranberry Township to be exact. Relocated about 7 months ago for work just before the pandemic hit. Currently in a 2018 GSW 4motion 6mt with APR st1 91 and a few other 'estate-ly' bits. Enjoying it here so far. Looking for some...
  6. M

WTB: MK7 R front brake kit

As the title states, I am looking for a low mileage MK7/7.5 Golf R front brake setup, preferably with dust shields. Looking for something clean and low mileage. Local would be great, but not a deal breaker. Who's done the Macan swap and has something stock/OEM to sell?! (located in the greater...
  7. M

Just moved to Pitt (Cranberry Township/Mars)

Hey all, my wife and I just relocated for work reasons and to be a bit closer to family after several years out west. We just got the move done last week, and are settling into our new existence about 30 minutes north of Pitt. What I was hoping to gather by posting this is if anyone has any...
  8. M

Issue: Drivers side rear window won't roll down, child safety lock fault

Hey all, bringing this issue over from my thread on VWvortex to see if anyone has had similar experiences or can offer insight. 2018 GSW 4motion 6MT, 11k miles. A few weeks back I had my dog in the back seat. I go to roll down my rear windows and the driver side rear doesn't roll down. At all...