GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MK7.5 Miltons $350 obo (and APR/ECS flush kit $175 obo) **lets make a deal**

I'd entertain it if you were serious.LMK
  2. M

Ive had a couple people requesting freight quotes on FB AT/GSW classifieds. What would it even cost to ship 4 wheels/tires? Seems like a massive headache and I would love someone local to take these out of my garage and enjoy them lol.
  3. M

Price adjusted. Motivated to get these out of the garage, much prefer a local buyer... hit me up
  4. M

Good condition OEM VW Milton wheels, and OEM Bridgestone RE97as tires. Came off 2018 VW GTI. Low but even tread on all 4 tires. 2 wheels have some minor curbing/scratches (pictured.) Looking to get these out of the garage quickly, make an offer. I also have a flush fit kit for sale as well...
  5. M

SOLD: 2018 Golf Sportwagen 6MT 4Motion OEM+++ (Western PA) ($23k)

I just drove the car today on a lunch lap. I will miss this one. It's been a real pleasure getting to know the platform and the community with this car. Appreciate a lot of you!
  6. M

Car Gurus is solid, good call. I always went to cars.com, but worth a shot. BaT and CaB are a real thought, and I do think my car would do well... but idk. I guess I could do a reserve auction.
  7. M

After a few non-local buyers backed out, due to issues with logistics from AZ, i've just listed locally on CL today, maybe cars.com or similar tomorrow. https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/wexford-2018-vw-golf-sportwagen-manual/7541522764.html Spread the word. It's time. EDIT: Anyone have...
  8. M

Thanks for the love. Some real interest on the car, and some viewings/one PPI this week with non-local buyers, but as of now the car is still available. If interested, please don't hesitate to reach out. Through the process of posting this car I have become much more resolved in selling it for...
  9. M

Appreciate the kind words. The car is now listed on the GSW/AT FB market, and builtforbackroads just listed it today. While I love the car, it's time to move on... please spread the word and reach out if interested.
  10. M

Pics just updated. Photos are from today post bath. She is back in the garage now. If interested, please reach out.
  11. M

**SOLD SOLD SOLD** 2018 VW Golf SportWagen 6MT 4Motion Platinum Gray Metallic -52,100 Miles (slowly climbing, but not daily driven) -Clean lien free PA title in hand -Remainder of 6/72 B2B Peoples warranty (Purchased new in San Diego, CA in Oct 2018) -Original window sticker and all...
  12. M

Hill Assist

That's exactly how it operates. If it doesn't, I suggest taking it to the dealer ASAP. You have an issue. @back2brand EDIT: Also, if you are not blipping the throttle from a stop N-1... you are doing it wrong.
  13. M

Hill Assist

This is not right.
  14. M

Hill Assist

I'm not even sure what to make of this except for this is simply not true...
  15. M

Hill Assist

as a long time MT driver, i'll admit the hill assist annoyed me at first, but I grew to love it. I just picked up a '22 Tacoma OR with 6MT and it doesn't have hill assist... I can't say that I wish it did... but the hill assist is one of those features that I don't mind as much as I used to...
  16. M

Am I Wrong to Not Feel Sorry for Him?

THATS SO COOL.
  17. M

MK7 Confessions

My 8P A3 was a nightmare for a lot of reasons, including coil pack issues. I still have water pump and carbon buildup fever dreams over that car.