GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

FS: Neuspeed discharge pipe for mk7

Neuspeed Discharge pipe in RED. comes with all clamps hoses and TMD. Had this on the car for a year. Great condition. $220 Shipped PICTURES OF PARTS https://photos.app.goo.gl/GtTKqKgsGkcxxbtDA ALSO... have these parts AeroForce upper vent Gaug pod - $55 shipped Leyo Motorsports Paddle...
  2. L

BEC Dynamic tail lights + NEW harness - Shipping included

Selling my BEC taillights from my MK7. Had them laying around for a year and finally put them on the car 2 months ago but do not want to deal with harness and hassles of more install. Selling it all. No scratches and no broken tabs. Comes with new harness and instructions. $460 Shipped -...
  3. L

GTI Part out interior

Bought a bunch of things to put on the car over covid but never got around to installing. Brand new unless otherwise specified. Some things include shipping cost and others we can work out by splitting the cost. Prices are negotiable on somethings PICTURES OF PARTS...
  4. L

WTB: maxton rear diffuser for mk7

As the title says... looking for a maxton rear diffuser. Was thinking of going AliExpress route but seeing if anyone parting ways with theirs.
  5. L

Will it fit without issue?

hi guys, I know I might have overlooked but couldn't find an exact answer. I am looking to get a set of 18x8.5 ET38 BBS wheels to run with my oem tire size 225/40 (Continental contact sport for reference). I am currently stock hight and stock suspension on 2016 PP. Curious to know if this...
  6. L

Reputable shop in NYC/LI area to go for maintenance (not dealer)?

Hey guys, New to forum and new to the car. Always have been a Honda / Nissan guy but came to the German side. Wondering if anyone can suggest a shop to go to for maintenance work to do all the fluids and then some. I am in NYC/LI area and would prefer to go somewhere that knows VW. I've...