GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tWiStEd-tORqUe

MIB2 > MIB2.5 Help.

So basically recently I have upgraded my screen from Matte 8in screen to 8" glass. My car has MIB2 High 3G0035045 (and running the latest software version (MHI2_ER_VWG11_K3342_MU1427) I keep reading online that its possible to have gone with with a 9in screen with my existing main unit, but...
  2. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Carbon Nappa leather Part No.

anyone has access to ETKA, Looking for the part number for the backrest and seat cover (Leather Carbon Nappa) left side (LHD), electrically adjustable
  3. tWiStEd-tORqUe

MST Intake users, come in

Just wanted to to see what charge pipes are you using. I couldn’t fit my MST intake once i installed the Spulen charge pipes. BR Yahya
  4. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Delete

5. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Are you running SPULEN Boost Pipe kit? Come in please.

So kinda struggling to find an Intake that is compatible with with Spulen boost pipe kit. So far what i have gathered is that the R600 will fit but with modification to the box by applying heat and molding it, as the intake box will hit the enlarged pipes when installed. MST full intake is a...
  6. tWiStEd-tORqUe

[WTB] P3 Gauge

Looking for one with a blue display (with or without a vent) []
  7. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Screen Ripple

Anyone has faced screen ripple on thier MIB2 8" screen. I noticed this recently and it look like its getting worst by time.
  8. tWiStEd-tORqUe

OBD11: DRL Pulse V2

Just tried the app to activate DRL Pulse V2, it works fine for a few seconds but then it completely turns off the DRL on the right headlight, Video of the issue: ufile.io/btraobhr I reverted it back to original setting, but would love to have this in function in working order.. Any help will...
  9. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Racingline CatchCan Review (Disappointment)

After a long debait on which CatchCan to go with I have decided to buy the Racingline Oil Management system from USP motorsports. Installed on a basicly stock MK7 R apart form having an Intake, I was expecting a cleaner intake after a couple of thousand miles.* The catch can was installed...
  10. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Anything wrong with my alignment?

Long story short, dealer had to removed the Subframe and retreated it becuase rust started to appear on it, Since I got the car back, I notice that it's not driving straight, car pulls to the right if you hold the steering wheel straight (steering wheel tilted to the left) Now after two tries...
  11. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Wheel & Tire fitment help

I finally decided on which wheel to go with AG M220 (matte black with matte gold hardware), being the noob I am in terms of wheel fitment I need help deciding on the size, ECS carries them into 2 configurations: 18"X9" ET38 18"X8" ET45 (Spacers required to clear front brake calipers) ** I'm not...
  12. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Rays Gram lights 57getter

Are these wheels discontinued? I can find them from several vendors but not on the official site.. Reason I'm asking is that I'm thinking of getting a set, but need to have them in Matt blue gun metal, most website offer in the standard 2 color option (graphite and silver) Any leads to...
  13. tWiStEd-tORqUe

2nd opinion needed (Boost Tap)

Looking for solutions on for my boost gauge, I'm against the idea of piercing the manifold port, which leaves me with two options, throttle body tap or SPULEN Catch Can since it has built in Boost Taps. Now I have posted this on other forms and a member suggested T-ing into exciting vacuume...
  14. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Boost tap options

looking at the different options on ECS Basicly there are two different types One that punches a hole into the manifold, and the other one being a throttle body attachment? APART from the throttle body being reversible, what is the pros & cons between both? I'll be running EVO series boots...
  15. tWiStEd-tORqUe

MK7 R intake take 2

So I have recently installed IE intake on my MK7 R, (pictures not mine) My first impression were good, performance wise to the butt Dyno was better throttle response and loud induction noise. After a 2 weeks of the install I decided that it's not for me as the induction noise was just...
  16. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Updating Discover Pro Maps

I have downloaded the latest map updates for the Discover Pro Nav, and followed the steps in the guid posted on the site (Here) but i keep getting Error (No data available ,please insert a source with software update data or check source,. I have followed youtube videos as well as downloaded...
  17. tWiStEd-tORqUe

MK7 R Noob , need answers

Hello Guys, First post in the MKVII R forum as i finally pulled the trigger on a Oryx White 2017 R with 2611 miles on the clock it the fully loaded R with almost every option possible (Carbon Nappa, ACC, DCC, Nav, Special edition Pretoria wheels) Only Picture for now Usually I'm on the MKV...
  18. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Face , breast slapping !!!

I lol'd 5aSBsWwJ50E
  19. tWiStEd-tORqUe

2008 Passat with F1 Gearbox !!!

Had this Conversation with FB Group Member
  20. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Group Therapy

Out Now, Wikid Album BN7NMa6EI9I 01. Filmic 02. Alchemy feat. Zoë Johnston 03. Sun & Moon feat. Richard Bedford 04. You Got To Go feat. Zoë Johnston 05. Black Room Boy (vocals by Tony McGuinness and Richard Bedford) 06. Giving It Out feat. Zoë Johnston 07. On My Way...