GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MSH

**SOLD**FS: Apex SM10 Bronze Wheelset w X-Ices - Nearly New

Nearly brand new set of satin bronze Apex SM-10 17x9 wheels with 225/45/17 Michelin X-Ices(transferred from previous winter wheelset to the SM10s...plenty of treadlife left). Completely clean...zero rash. Installed January of this year on my Golf R that I have recently sold and only put 700+...
  2. MSH

**SOLD** 034 Spherical Pendulum Mount

034Motorsport Billet Spherical Dogbone/Pendulum Mount in very good condition. Fits mk7/7.5 Golf R & GTI as well as A3 S3 $175 + shipping
  3. MSH

**SOLD** 2016 Golf R LSG - Stage 3 - DSG/DCC/NAV - 48k mi - $29750

***SOLD*** Up for sale is my 2016 Golf R in Limestone Grey with 47k miles DSG, DCC, NAV VIN: WVWLF7AU1GW049351 Miles: 48k Location: Littleton, CO Price: $29750 Clear title and clean Carfax -...
  4. MSH

New APR Full Catch Can + Washer Reservoir *lowered price*

Beginning to part out my mk7 Golf R and these are the brand new parts I have available that I never installed... should fit any mk7 R & GTI, Alltrack GSW, or S3/A3 APR Full Catch can & Washer Reservoir = $600+shipping (~$780 from vendors like BMP). Will split out if washer reservoir not...
  5. MSH

**SOLD** FS: Enkei TX5 Wheels 17x8 Platinum Gray (Denver, CO)

**SOLD** Selling this set of 17x8 Platinum Gray Enkei TX5s I received from the original owner of my Golf R that I bought in April 2019. These wheels were his winter set that came with Michelin X-ices that I removed to put on my new winter/track day set. I only mounted them up on my R once since...
  6. MSH

**SOLD** FS: Enkei TX5 Wheels 17x8 Platinum Gray

**SOLD** Selling this set of 17x8 Platinum Gray Enkei TX5s I received from the original owner of my Golf R that I bought in April 2019. These wheels were his winter set that came with Michelin X-ices that I removed to put on my new winter/track day set. I only mounted them up on my R once since...
  7. MSH

PS4S Fronts roached after 7k

Just noticed today when jacking my car to check on a boost leak that my front PS4S's are corded on the insides after only 7k miles. Fresh set of PS4S went on a little over a year ago. Was running -2° camber at the time with Eurosport Camber mounts, Superpro LCA's + PSS10s 1/2" lower vs stock...
  8. MSH

Chasin' Another Boost Leak?

Assume this is just another small boost leak I get to chase? No CEL's at all or codes on my Accessport. I always keep my Accessport hooked up and just noticed that I didn't seem to be hitting my typical 33-34psi peak, so pulled a log...
  9. MSH

CSP (Denver Area) Using Lidar/Laser now??

For the Denver Metro members.....does anyone know when CSP started using Laser in Denver Metro? I was headed North on 470 just past the Ken Caryl Ave exit in SW Littleton and my R3 triggered the Laser alert for the first time ever (was a little bit shocked to hear the new audible warning since...
  10. MSH

AFS & Suspension Errors After Lowering on PSS10s

I'm having issues with AFS and Suspension errors popping up only when I'm driving hard and diving into corners. Under normal driving the errors never trigger. Car is a Golf R on PSS10s w/ iSweep DCC cancellers. The car was only lowered about 1/2" all the way around, so it's not that much lower...
  11. MSH

Loud Pop Noise Agggressive Driving

Hey All, Trying to figure out a noise I'm getting from what seems to be the front suspension during aggressive driving on my Golf R. It seemed to be only happening through turns when driving aggressively, but yesterday I was on the brakes hard and hit a very small pothole and the loud pop...
  12. MSH

*SOLD* FS: BNIB Eibach Pro Kit springs for mk7-7.5 Golf R

Brand new Eibach Pro Kit springs for mk7 & mk7.5 Golf Rs Decided to go PSS10s instead. Part # E10-85-041-01-22 $200 shipped $190 local pickup (Denver/Littleton)
  13. MSH

*SOLD* BNIB Racingline Catch Can + Drain Kit

BNIB Racingline MQB Catch Can + Drain Kit. Purchased from USP but never ended up installing on my mk7 Golf R. Includes a valved quick drain kit that I purchased off a guy in the UK that put the $50 USD kits together. Luke Ryde in "VW MK7 Golf-GTI-R MQB" Facebook group for those in that group...
  14. MSH

SP LCAs+Camber Plates+Lowering w/ PSS10 = Rubbing?

Hi All, This may be more appropriate for the suspension forum, but figured since part of my post/question relates to track tire set up this forum may be more knowledgeable. Anyway, on my R I will have Superpro LCA's & TyrolSport deadset with PSS10's. I also have some Superpro Camber plates that...
  15. MSH

***SOLD****FS: Eibach Pro Kit springs for mk7-7.5 Golf R

Brand new Eibach Pro Kit springs for mk7 & mk7.5 Golf Rs Decided to go PSS10s instead. Part # E10-85-041-01-22 ***SOLD**** *
  16. MSH

PSS10 Install - ride height adjustment initial setting

Hi All, Waiting for my PSS10 B16's (non-damptronic) to come in for my '16 Golf R. I will be running them with Superpro Camber mounts. For the initial ride height setting any rough suggestions on starting point for where I should set both front and rear (i.e. distance or # of threads exposed on...
  17. MSH

Cold Start Noise

Getting a noise at cold start that sounds like rubbing of some sort. Any ideas? Can't seem to trace it in engine bay. Only happens for 15-20 secs after cold start and then goes away. You can hear the noise (sorry it's subtle but obvious if volume increased) in attached vid and it goes away with...
  18. MSH

PM4 vs stock FPCM w/ Hybrid on stock DI

Tuning related question on a Golf R when running a PM4 vs running the setup below on the stock FPCM on stock DI (not MPI). From everything I have gathered on the various threads if you don't run a PM4 the LPFP (in my case Pagparts 450) duty cycle can only be run up to 80% or lower, so can't take...
  19. MSH

New LPFP for mk7 Golf R or S3*SOLD*

SOLD
  20. MSH

JB4 + Bluetooth - only 3 months old

SOLD!