GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

SOLD

Still available? I am in tustin, ca
  2. M

Do you still have the intake available? I live in tustin and would like to pick it up :)

Do you still have the intake available? I live in tustin and would like to pick it up :)
  3. M

2019 Volkswagen wheels 18 inch oem dallas - 800$ obo (Anaheim, Ca)

Hi I'm looking to sell my brand new oem wheels that came from my 2019 gti se . wheels are in great condition, less then 5,000 miles on them . Never tracked, just used for commuting from home to work The size are 18x7.5 et 49 . 5x112 . Wheels and tires....800$ obo willing to meet in...
  4. M

Recall

I received this email from NHTSA this morning. Your vehicle MAY be involved in a safety recall and MAY create a safety risk for you or your passengers. If left unrepaired, a potential safety defect could lead to injury or even death. Safety defects must be repaired by a dealer at no cost to...
  5. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Any wheel recommendation for a WSM? ive been looking around but I think ive settled to get konig oversteer in gloss black. I also like rse10 in satin black but they are twice the price :/
  6. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

What rims are you running on your R?
  7. M

Buying a new car

So almost every GTI that I am looking at has already drilled the front bumper for the plates. Is there anything around it if I do end up getting it? what have you guys done? I was really avoiding having to have a car with the bumper already drilled. Thank you for your guy's input.
  8. M

Share your deal!

I am looking into getting a GTI SE with the experience package. I want to join the family :D Looking into joining the VAG family!