GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. yakev724

OEM Euro MPI Intake Manifold NIB

06L133201GA (replaces 06L133201AH) Brand new, purchased from e-acca 6 months ago. There are plenty of non-OEM manifolds out there for less but if you need to have OEM this will be cheapest you find new. SOLD ($300 shipped)
  2. yakev724

Seat Heating Pinout Help

Hi folks, I'm trying to fit mk7 ali express heating pads to my 2015 8v s3 with factory heating as part of a recaro retrofit. The factory 6-pin connector which runs from the seat and plugs in below has the following pinout: 1: br/y 0.5mm^2 2: bk/y 0.5mm^2 3: br/w 1mm^2 4: bk/v 1mm^2 5: not...
  3. yakev724

NEW EQT 2.5" DISCHARGE PIPE KIT (W/ TMD)

$210 shipped. BNIB, about to return but wanted to offer here at a discount, splitting the 20% restock fee. https://eqtuning.com/products/eqt-mqb-2-5-discharge-pipe-turbo-muffler-delete?variant=44705648738555
  4. yakev724

FS: 5054 Clone, OBDLink MX+

Up for sale is a 5054 clone I used to do my MIB2 retrofit. Perfect working condition, no issues. $140 shipped Also have a used OBDLink MX+ $110 shipped
  5. yakev724

FS: 2x Focal PS165V1, SWS-6.5X Subwoofer, Audi 8V Speaker Adapters

Changed my mind on upgrading my door speakers so selling my new/unused kit. 2x Focal PS165V1 - $480 shipped (Single) SWS-6.5X Subwoofer - $70 shipped Audi 8V Speaker Adapters - $60 shipped
  6. yakev724

FS: Spulen Catch Can V2, NIB PCV (BL rev)

Up for sale is my Spulen CC. I've had it installed for 15k miles and a handful of track days. It's been excellent and performed flawlessly. I've recently replaced the mounting bracket and drain valve/hose so those parts (which tend to wear the most) are like new. This is the AWD version which...
  7. yakev724

RS3 Brake Ducts

Have 2 sets of RS3 brake ducts - one brand new, one used (no damage). Both will come with extra set of zip ties. Photos of used set to be uploaded soon. 8V0407811/12 New - SOLD ($55 shipped) Used - SOLD ($45 shipped)
  8. yakev724

OE trans mount, OE dogbone mount

Have a few suspension bits available from the past few years of dialing in the front end of my S3. 1. New OE Corteco Trans Mount + OEM Hardware - $60 shipped 2. New OE Lemforder Dogbone Mount + OEM Hardware - $40 shipped 3. Used cp-e xFlex 55A Engine/Trans Mounts - SOLD ($350 shipped) Used...
  9. yakev724

(Delete) cp-e xFlex 55A engine + trans mounts

EDIT: Consolidated in another thread.
  10. yakev724

Steering Rack Replacement

I've been chasing a clicking noise and believe I have it pinned to the steering rack, specifically near the input shaft. Looks like there have been many revisions to the rack, and the latest is 5Q1423055M (no dynamic steering). Does anyone know if this is available from an OE supplier, not just...
  11. yakev724

Aftermarket Amp - Ground Loop diagnosis?

Hi, I just installed an aftermarket amp and it often outputs a 40-60Hz tone, typically when car is unlocked but ignition not on, or after car is locked, or when the audio test is run (such as when 5F is scanned during a VCDS scan). It happens often but not always, but when it's stuck...
  12. yakev724

Basic Sub Question

Hi Folks, I have an S3 sedan and stock, it comes with a sub in the parcel shelf (uses the trunk as the "enclosure"). I'm fitting an enclosed sub in the trunk and disconnecting the stock one. Now I'm wondering if I'm supposed to remove the stock sub from the parcel shelf, as disconnected it...
  13. yakev724

Gateway Firmware Update

Hi, I'm new to ODIS and looking to update my car's gateway firmware. Does anyone have a source for the firmware file? Or better yet, link to a guide? 5Q0907530AM (or latest available) Thanks
  14. yakev724

(SOLD) PP Front Brakes inc. Rotors + SS lines

Up for sale is a pair of front calipers removed from an S3 (equivalent to Golf R/PP Brakes), including stoptech slotted rotors (4k miles, almost new - paid $290 for these last year) and brand new HEL SS lines. asking $400 picked up in NYC, open to shipping at cost but shipping rotors will be...
  15. yakev724

Looking for Dealer/Tech with ODIS experience for cluster coding

Hi, Looking for a dealer/tech in the Northeast/Tristate to help with CP removal of used VC cluster + MIB2 unit. Apparently now dealers need VAG approval for cluster/immo coding, looking for a tech who's at least familiar with this process so can give it a shot. Thanks
  16. yakev724

FS: OEM Resonator Delete, Used Injectors

OEM Audi resonator delete w/clamp - SOLD ($100 shipped) - 6k miles Injectors - SOLD ($60 shipped) - 2015 S3, 122k miles, worked fine when I removed during carbon cleaning. Replaced preventatively. Include brand new OEM seals and used metal clips.
  17. yakev724

Superpro Poly Bushings - Rear

The following Superpro bushings available, all brand new. These cover everything they offer for the rear of the car excluding sway bar. Pricing as follows: 1: 15% off lowest advertised price 2-4: 25% off lowest advertised price All: $270 (~35% off lowest advertised price) Shipping included in...
  18. yakev724

FS: AWD Trackslag Catted 4" DP, Vibrant 17950 Resonator

Both brand new, not even test fitted. Just removed from packaging and have been sitting in my office. Selling as I decided I no longer want to go this route. Prices are my cost. Trackslag DP + Vibrant 17950 - SOLD ($1150 shipped) This is the AWD catted version with adapter to OEM exhaust...
  19. yakev724

FS: SuperPro Poly Bushings Rear

SuperPro Poly Rear Bushings - SOLD $200 shipped - complete set of rear poly bushings (everything SuperPro makes for the rear of the car aside from sway bar + endlinks). SPF4193K SPF4194K SPF4180K SPF3350-90K SPF4195-90K SPF4426K SPF4181-90K SuperPro Rear Endlinks - SOLD $60 shipped - 7k miles...
  20. yakev724

FS: Enkei RS05RR 18x8.5 ET45

Selling a set of 5 Enkei RS05RR wheels. 4 have been used for a few years and come mounted with 245/40R18 RS4s, 1 is new, never had a tire mounted on it (display unit from a wheel store). Will include hub centric rings I've been running with them. Each of the 4 used wheels has some light...