GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Acadia18

SOLD: JB4 with Bluetooth - $100 Shipped

JB4 for the GTI\R\A3\S3 and probably many others. With the bluetooth module. Works perfectly fine, finally nutted up and just flashed my car. $100 shipped out.
  2. Acadia18

WTB: P3 Gauge (R\Blue)

Now that I don't have a JB4 plugged into my OBD port 24/7, looking for a P3 gauge. Has to be the blue version, and looking for the one that pulls OBD data, not the analog boost tap version. Doesn't have to be preinstalled in a vent. Lmk if you have one or have a lead on one.
  3. Acadia18

The Secret Santa 2023 Thread!

The 2021 thread. The 2022 thread. It's that time of the year again! The rules are simple: 1. PM me your home address by midnight, Wednesday, November 30th. Your forum name will be the contact on the shipping address, unless you give me your real name as well. 2. On Friday, December 1st, I...
  4. Acadia18

FS: Dride4K "Next Gen Connected" Dashcam

Anyone have any interest in this? Can have it cheap. I paid $284 and waited almost two years for it, someone can have it for like... $60 bucks and some shipping or something. It's unused. I took it out of the box to check it out, least I could do after waiting two years for it. But never...
  5. Acadia18

SOLD: 8" Glass Screen [Nav - 5G6919605D] w/ Piano Black Trim - $275 Shipped

Have the 8" Glass Screen out of my 2019 R that's no longer needed. Screen is in perfect condition. P/N 5G6919605D. Will work in any MIB2 car. Nav & App button functionality can vary depending on the features in your car. Comes with the Piano Black trim, also in perfect condition. No broken tabs...
  6. Acadia18

'Cheap' 9.2" Screen Upgrade for MIB2 Cars - Hacked Chinese Delphi Units

Since not everybody on the forum follows my build thread, I figured I'd post a separate thread here about my latest adventure; putting a 9.2" screen and hacked MIB2 unit in my car. First, I'd have to give a big shout out to the random guy on FB who posted a link asking "Has anybody installed...
  7. Acadia18

No Longer WTB: Golf R 6MT Shift Boot & Shifter Trim

Found a Zhong Zhong one for $12. Looking for the shift boot and the silver trim piece it connects to from a 6MT Golf R. P/N 5GM711113AMIS. Although, that comes with the knob, which I don't need. Just the boot and trim. Not interested in the one from a GTI since it has red stitching.
  8. Acadia18

SOLD: 12mm & 20mm Spacers w/ Black Bolts - $60 Shipped

Used these with my Prets to give it a flushed look, but not using them with my Neuspeed wheels. 2x 12mm & 2x 20mm black spacers. They're both 5x112/5x100, 57.1 hubcentric spacers (not flat, have the little lip for the wheel on them), and come with appropriate length black ball seat lug bolts...
  9. Acadia18

FS: 60mm & 80mm M14x1.5 Wheel Studs - $60 Shipped

Have a set of 36 wheel studs up for grabs. All are M14x1.5. 20x silver 60mm brandless studs. These are a decent length if you're running no spacer or up to like a 10 - 15mm spacers. But I wouldn't go further than that. All are unused. 16x silver 80mm H&R studs. These will stick way the hell...
  10. Acadia18

SOLD - Racingline Stud & Nut Conversion Kit 80mm - Conical Seat w/ Ball Seat Adapters $100 Shipped

Racingline Stud & Nut Conversion Kit 80mm - Conical Seat | VWR630003 Wheel Lug Ball Seat Conversion Washers For Conical Bolts (Set Of 20) | 70905-Qty20 I got this as part of a package deal with some other stuff I wanted off FB Marketplace, but have no use for it. Got told the kit was unused...
  11. Acadia18

SOLD - RallyArmor Mudflaps Black w/ White Text - $50

Bought these second hand just before I got rid of my MK7. Liked them on my 7, don't really like them on the 7.5 due to the way the rear diffuser\side skirts are. Just looking to recoup what I paid for them. Comes with all mounting hardware. Can pick them up for $50, or I can ship them out for...
  12. Acadia18

WTB: Single Black 19" Pretoria Wheel

Figure it might take a little bit to find, so putting the feeler out now. Since I've decided I'm going to keep my Pret's, and I liked having a full sized spare with my Neuspeed's, I'm looking for a spare Pret. Like the title says, 19", Black. Doesn't have to be perfect cosmetically, but...
  13. Acadia18

SOLD: Raceseng Stratose (Leather \ Black Matte \ Ring Engraving) w/ DSG Knob

SOLD After using it on my GTI and last R, decided to go with something different. So selling my Raceseng knob and DSG adapter. Sorry, won't split them up. Whole setup costs $330 new. Looking for $170 shipped. Everything is in great condition. Really adds a good flair to the inside of your car.
  14. Acadia18

Roc-Euro Stabilizer Arm & Powerflex Type A Lower Insert ($70)

Edit: Sold again. Selling my Roc-Euro Stabilizer arm, and basically including my Powerflex insert for free. Use it, toss it, do what you want with it. Stabilizer arm has been on for maybe ~2k miles? It didn't add any NVH, but at the same time, I didn't really notice a difference. But I had AWD...
  15. Acadia18

CSK v3 Tube & Fin Stock Location Intercooler (SOLD) & Red RS3 Coil Packs (Totally not APR ones) ($80)

Up for grabs is my CSK intercooler. I paid $470 shipped for it 6 months ago, looks like it's up to $530 shipped now. This is the AliExpress link. This is the latest version, which has the larger 70mm inlet\outlet. Has black tubing and all the clamps. In fine condition, maybe ~5k miles on it...
  16. Acadia18

[SOLD] - Cobb Accessport for R/S3 with DSG Unlocked

[SOLD] Up for grabs is my used Accessport. It's for an R/S3, with DSG flashing unlocked. Comes with the Accessport (black faceplate), carrying case, cable, box & instructions. It is in perfect working condition, and fully unmarried from the car. Currently on it are the default Cobb ECU & DSG...
  17. Acadia18

WTB (Want To Borrow) OBDeleven Next Gen

I'm having a problem with my first gen OBDeleven. No matter what, it won't connect to my current phone, an Asus Zenfone 9. It will connect fine to my old phone, a Galaxy S22, as well a backup phone we had sitting in a drawer, a Galaxy J4. But with my Zenfone, it just says "Unable to connect" no...
  18. Acadia18

SOLD: Freshly Rebuilt Audi Q5 Brembo 4 Pot Calipers & Centric Pads

Edit: Decided to just rebuild the calipers, rewriting post $80 + shipping calipers and a brand new set of Centric Posi-Quiet Ceramic pads SOLD These are the 4 pot Brembo's off a 2.0T Q5. They use a 320mm rotor, commonly found on B8 A4 / A5 / Q5s. To use these on a Golf, you'd need those rotors...
  19. Acadia18

The Secret Santa 2022 Thread!

The 2021 thread. I was going to wait until next week, but have a had a few people ask, so just making the thread now for 2022! The rules are simple: 1. PM me your home address by midnight, Wednesday, November 30th. Your forum name will be the contact on the shipping address. If you PM me your...
  20. Acadia18

VW Getting Rid Of Capacitive Buttons On Steering Wheels - I Hope You're All Happy...

https://www.thedrive.com/news/vw-brings-back-steering-wheel-buttons-after-many-customers-complain