GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Acadia18

GTI DSG Service Issue - Please Help

I have one of those that I used for my rear diff service. Definitely better than gravity filling. I didn't mind buying the actual pump because there are about 4 or 5 cars it'll get used on (in the Greater Boston Metropolitan Area and want to do a DSG service? Hit me up), but if you're only going...
  2. Acadia18

I will say this, a fluid pump is absolutely worth it. I've done a DQ250 filling from the filter hole, and a DQ381 bottom gravity fill. I recently bought this pump for $48, and it made shit so much quicker and easier.
  3. Acadia18

MK7 Confessions

nah bro people love it
  4. Acadia18

Here here, completely agree. Forums are full of people advising the wrong way to do things, and spreading incorrect information flippantly. Like take this post for example: It actually calls for 5.2 L per VW. https://erwin.vw.com/erwin/performSearchArticleSimple.do
  5. Acadia18

MK7 Confessions

Look man. Just pm me your address and I'll buy you a damn sunshade off Amazon if you promise to throw that cursed thing in the garage.
  6. Acadia18

Any here into retro gaming?

I saw this thread get bumped by spammers recently, and figured I'd post on the topic and kind of just ramble. I recently got into the "retro handheld" scene that has been blowing up recently, and went down the rabbit hole hard. Since I wasn't sure how much I would actually use a device, my...
  7. Acadia18

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Have you ever been to One and Done with Cookie? Sounds good.
  8. Acadia18

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Sleepover party at @GTIfan99's
  9. Acadia18

The fuck you say to me? You wanna go outside?!?!
  10. Acadia18

Honestly, that applies to just about everything. It's why I avoid confrontation in just about every situation. You have no idea if that guy you honk at and flip off in traffic because they cut you off is a strapped psycho. Just not worth it anymore.
  11. Acadia18

You know. When my wife was pregnant, we heard all the time. "No matter what, don't shake the baby!" And you sit there and go "No shit idiot, everybody knows you don't shake the baby. I'm not fucking stupid, you don't need to keep telling me!" You hear it over and over again, drilled into your...
  12. Acadia18

I don't have a problem with professional fighting. Boxing, MMA, wrastlin', etc... If two consenting people want to get into a confined space and fight, let them have at it. However, things like street fights, bar fights, etc... Those are dumb as fuck.
  13. Acadia18

I'm sure you could resell the tumbler to cover that $70 fine...
  14. Acadia18

What the hell is up with these advertisement banners!!!

I can assure you it does not Edit: Ok, it looks like there is one that does. I would not suggest using that one.