GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Where is the trip information stored

Wondering if an ecu was changed on a car, would the trip computer be reset? Fuel economy data be reset? Radio and phone settings reset? If all those settings are stored in different subsystems, what would be an obvious change someone could notice IF an ECU was changed (except the key fob kessy...
  2. C

Gti / Rabbit Dual Climate Control Defect Question

Looking to get some feedback before deciding on taking the car in to the dealer. 1) Is it normal for air to come out of the left and right vents near the side mirrors when airflow is only selected for the feet portion? My centre vents close the air flow and I would have thought the side ones...
  3. C

Tire damage - opinion of safe to drive on?

See attached photos. I've never damaged a rim in my life so this is quite annoying. Never had 18 inch wheels either.. wife drives the car as well so I'm thinking the best solution is to get 17 inch rims that clear the 2019 calipers? Any recommendations?
  4. C

2019 Rabbit - software / electrical glitches or user error?

We have about 1500km (4 weeks) on our new rabbit DSG. Noticed the following glitches and wanted feedback if I am making a user error or if these are issues worthy for the dealership to address: 1) the low fuel indicator came on and I could not see my trip meter on the instrument cluster so I...