GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. draza74

Mk7 suspension issues/noises/advice. CLICK HERE FIRST!

Took me a million years to figure this out. Been having this since april. To be fair, 99% of the time between then and now is not me trying to diagnose it but. I finally figured out the noise. If you hear this: It is your LCA bushings! Tie rod, ball joint, end links and steering rack all...
  2. draza74

Question on E Blends

-didnt read, my bad-
  3. draza74

I'm about to scream. So. I posted before about having creaking noises when steering and loose steering when turning my wheel. Happens basically anytime under 35 mph. The lower the speed, the louder it is. The noise can even happen when going from a full stop to moving to the reverse. Can even...
  4. draza74

Upgrade RSB only or do both RSB+FSB?

Minus the VWRacers page. It's the only one I can ask a question in and not get shit in return for no reason. And most in there really know what they're talking about.
  5. draza74

Upgrade RSB only or do both RSB+FSB?

Here is the best answer you're ever going to get. Do both unless you're tracking your car and very specifically are tracking your car and are trying to optimize your car to the max. From what i've read via VWRacers FB page: The car feels nicer with the front bar but they lost a tiny bit of time...
  6. draza74

Is this normal?

I think you got a skeleton somewhere stuck up in there
  7. draza74

Mostly full lock but its doing it now between too. All through the turn
  8. draza74

I can feel it underneath me. If I turn left, sounds like it's left under. Same with right, right and under. Fuck this car
  9. draza74

They make noise only full lock.. or throughout the whole turn?
  10. draza74

Shit maybe. I'm terrified of what this all is going to cost me.
  11. draza74

Welp, both sides of the front sway currently don't have an end link... And the noise is still there albeit I think it's worse.. Here's a new sound recording under my when I turn the wheel while stationary It seems to be easier to replicate the noise. Would a lack of end links cause this? I...
  12. draza74

Update on mine. I doubt this is all the issues but none the less. Driver side front end link came loose and nut came off and is gone. I have ST XTAs and like a dumbass they came with longer end links but I assumed they were basically the same as OEM so I left the OEMs on for the install...
  13. draza74

I'm thinking sub frame is loose possibly. Gonna go to Les Schwab and have them check the bolts. I had a friend turn the wheel while I listened and it only happens when turned full lock either way when stationary. If I start to move off the driveway you immediately hear it. So far it sounds like...
  14. draza74

Long bizarre story. The issue has been here for almost a year. Started out as clunking front right. Then months later or rather about 2 weeks ago the sound stopped entirely for a bit. Then I got squeaking front right for like max a few days then nothing. Did my track event (yeah I know lol). Get...
  15. draza74

Welp it's my turn to deal with this shit. Sound coming from front left https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iCYAk91zHcI
  16. draza74

Axle or subframe or.. both?

What the hell is making this noise? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iCYAk91zHcI
  17. draza74

Show us your MK7

An amazing day!
  18. draza74

Mk7 gti perf pack pass. axle

..How did you damage it yourself?
  19. draza74

Mk7 gti perf pack pass. axle

Curious. Why did you need one? My symptoms did not 100% mirror what people with other cars got. My axle was clicking and clunking but now it's so bound up it basically isn't doing anything right now. It still feels slightly off on the road though. What symptoms were you getting?