GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Cobb AP MK7 w DSG EQT

Selling my AP with ECU and tcu EQT stage 1 tunes. Looking for $800 shipped or local pick up 20851. Car is being sold so no longer needed.
  2. E

FS: DMV 19x8.5 et 47 OZ Leggera w MP4S

Selling my car so all modifications are for sale including my set of OZ wheels. They have about 7/32 thread left on the tires. Price is $1600 obo. Located 21703
  3. E

SOLD: Silver Pretoria’s 19x8 et50 MD

Selling a set of Pretoria’s wrapped in continental DWS 06 w 30k miles left. Minor curb rash from normal use but no bends on any wheel. Asking $1000 picked up 20851.
  4. E

FS Silver Pretoria’s 19x8 et50 MD

Selling a set of Pretoria’s wrapped in continental DWS 06 w 30k miles left. Minor curb rash from normal use but no bends on any wheel. Asking $1000 picked up 20851.
  5. E

Cobb Accessport for Mk7 R w DSG

Traded in my car so no longer have a need for this. AP comes with EQT stage 1 ecu and tcu tune. Looking for $850. Local pickup or shipping available.
  6. E

MK7 R Cobb AP w DSG - EQT

Selling Cobb AP with eqt stage 1 ECU and DSG tune. I am selling the car and the AP is off the car. Asking $850 shipped or local pick up near 20851 DMV area.
  7. E

Carbon Fiber DSG steering wheel $500

Bought this steering wheel new but I am now selling the car. Great price as these can go $850+. Would prefer local but I am willing to ship. Located in DMV area 20851.
  8. E

FS MD/VA 19x8 Cádiz $600 OBO

Have a mint set of oem Cadiz wheels wrapped in continental dws06 235/35 r19. 3 wheels are in perfect condition with no bends or rash. One wheel has a minor rash nothing major. Tires have less than 15k miles and a lot of life left. Have more pics of wheels at request. Text 240-421-7313
  9. E

WTT: (VA/MD) Gloss Black Pretorias for Neuspeed RSE10s 18x8.5 et45

As the title states looking to trade some pretorias wheels for my neuspeeds. They have less than 10k miles, no curb rash, and wrapped in conti DWS06. Having issues posting pics but can provide at request. Thanks for looking.
  10. E

WTB Accessport for Golf R MK7

As the title states, looking to purchase accessport with or without DSG tuning.
  11. E

FS: $850 Cobb Accessport EQT Tuning Base Map + DSG

Hello guys, I am selling my Cobb Accessport EQT Tuning Base Map + DSG for the MK7 Golf R. $850 shipped. Shoot me a DM for pictures of device, comes with original boxs and accessories.
  12. E

For Trade: 18x8.5 Neuspeed RSE10 w Conti DWS06

I have a set of RSE10s that I am looking to trade for. I have decided to go a different route with my car and want to see whats out there. Let me know what you have to trade, looking at 19s or 18s.
  13. E

Pretoria Wheels

Hey guys I'm in MD and have been looking for anyone either selling or interested in a trade for some pretorias. I have 19' Cadiz wheels that I want to switch for some gloss black pretorias. If anyone here is interested please let me know thanks!
  14. E

Swap - 19' Cadiz for 19' Prets

I just picked up an R this week and the car comes with 19' Cadiz wheels. I am looking for someone interested in swapping for either black or silver 19' Pretorias. The tires are brand new Conti DWS 06. I am in the DC metro area. I can provide pics to anyone who could be interested. Thanks.
  15. E

WTB 19' Pretorias

Hey guys if anyone has a set of OEM pretorias for sale let me know, thanks!
  16. E

Set of OEM Nogaro DMV

Hey guys, I have a set of Nogaros that were recently taken off my GTI after 25k miles. 3 of the wheels are in mint condition and one with a minor ding, I can send pics at request. Would like to sell locally but willing to ship at buyers expense. Looking for $500 OBO, thanks!
  17. E

WTB RSe10’s 18x8.5

Hey guys, I’m in the market for some light weight wheels for summer. Rse10s, ultraleggedas, enkei rs05rr is what I’ve been looking at. If you have any wheels up for sale let me know. Thanks!