GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Innovate Ethanol Gauge Cubby Holder

This is a gauge holder I designed to fit in the cubby for an INNOVATE motorsports ethanol gauge. It provides mounting points for the screws and leaves room for the extra cables to be tucked behind leaving the rest of cubby free for small loose things to not get lost behind in a mess. Also looks...
  2. V

19x9 ET40 Neuspeed RSE10s with235/35/19 Conti DWS06

Wanted to go to a summer 18 with so getting rid of this set locally in Seattle area Wheels are gunmetal 19x9 ET40. 2 recently had curb rash repaired and look spotless. Conti DWS06 have maybe 4000 miles on them recon 80% life if not more. Looking for $1300 OBO local photos to sell you on the...
  3. V

Baun Performance Res Midpipe (3" to 2.5") and MK7.5 parts

Selling a few exhaust parts and stock parts now that I have my exhaust figured out. Feel free to PM me for pictures and offers. Baun Performance Resonated Midpipe (3" inlet to 2.5") from aftermarket dp to stock catback system - SOLD NEW XForce resonated midpipe section (3" to 3") - $50 +...
  4. V

Steering Wheel/Airbag VW Emblem

Does anyone know of an overlay for the Steering Wheel VW? I was hoping to do a gloss black emblem. Klii has said they don't have but may see if they can customize one and badgeskins has yet to respond. Anyone have any variation of this?
  5. V

Stock/OEM MK7/7.5 GTI Springs

On these springs for about 6k miles. Great condition and includes OEM rear spring pad/packing. $100 shipped to US.
  6. V

Stock MK7.5 GTI Rear Valence

Selling stock MK7.5 GTI Rear diffuser/valance in perfect condition just a bit dirty. Located in 98225. $100 + shipping.
  7. V

Pointers on Clutch Replacement

Swapping out my clutch, DP, engine and tranny mounts, manual trans fluid and fun stuff like that this weekend. Trying to gather as much info for tips and tricks that people might have on doing a clutch swap. I saw in a thread here that someone had to make a custom 6mm tool to get the axle...
  8. V

Sold

I will be pulling off my JB4 this weekend or maybe middle of this week. Pictures will be included then. Looking for $425 shipped to US obo. JB4 has been great but moving over to AP pro-tune
  9. V

SB Stage 3 Endurance Kit

SOLD
  10. V

Vinyl wrapped spoiler with 3M

So I am getting my roof wrapped in gloss black soon but I am thinking about how I want to do the spoiler. I know it is common to just get in indented section done. My concern is that I plan on installing a gloss black o-style spoiler (not original Oettinger) so there will be a small gap...
  11. V

BFI Shift Knob Advice

I'm thinking about getting a BFI Shift Knob to pair with my DieselGeek Shifter to help reduce effort a bit. Anyone have this combo and can say how much the feel changes with doubling the shifter knob weight? Also, Does anyone know which red best matches the interior red stitching on the...
  12. V

WTB DG Sigma6 Shifter

Looking to buy a very good condition DG sigma6 shifter for MK7/7.5 6MT off of someone. PM me offers including shipping. PURCHASED DELETE PLEASE