GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mindonmatter

Window rolled down instead of up. Huh?

This morning I had all 4 windows halfway down. I pulled all 4 window switches to auto-roll up. 3 went up, but my driver side went down? I hit the switch again and it went up fine. Anyone else experienced this before.
  2. mindonmatter

Android Auto vs BT(Spotify sound quality)

So, I never really listened to audio over BT until today. Much to my surprise, the sound quality of Spotify over BT blows away the SQ of Android Auto. The bass is twice as loud, so much clearer highs and mids. Now that I've compared the two back to back, I'll never be able to listen to AA again...
  3. mindonmatter

Member List By State Thread

I have an OBDeleven. Should probably add that to mine.
  4. mindonmatter

EQT E-tune journey.....

I thought I'd start a thread to share my EQT e-tune journey. I have a 2019 with 2,000 miles on odo. IE downpipe, twintercooler, RS7 plugs and modified stock airbox. 6/6/19: Recieved Cobb and e-tune. Installed and tested Cobb OTS. Everything ran fine. I found out I'm apparently the first 2019...
  5. mindonmatter

Paint correction on Urano Grey....any advice?

Hey guys, I plan to do a paint correction and ceramic coating in the near future. This color is beautiful, but shows every imperfection. My car came from the dealer with some pre-installed stains and swirls in the clear coat. Looks like a couple of bird dropping stains and some hard water...
  6. mindonmatter

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Of course it doesn't look bad, it's getting washed off everyday haha. I park outside, lots of big trees, tons of dust and pollen. In the last week we've had one light sprinkle and daily morning dew......it looks really really bad. And yes brake dust is crazy. I have some ceramic pads sitting...
  7. mindonmatter

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Awesome man, congrats. I wanted the white but couldn't find one available. I love my urano grey, but white looks so sexy and is sooooo much easier to keep clean. I haven't washed mine in a week, and looks like it hasn't been washed in a year.
  8. mindonmatter

Member List By State Thread

Probably doesn't matter too much. Anyone wanting to use your place should know what they're doing and mainly just need a place to work and some tools.
  9. mindonmatter

First major mod done... IE downpipe

What a bitch. This was not a fun install to do alone. Regardless, it's finished and sounds great. New turbo gasket and no leaks. I did the airbox mods while I was at it. Up next, IC and turbo inlet. Then finally the tune. Can't wait!
  10. mindonmatter

Hot and humid, stop and go.....Intercooler or Twintercooler

I'm in Houston. 8 month out of the year it's over 90 degrees, high high humidity. Lots of stop and go. I have a magic intercooler and a twintercooler sitting in my garage and I'm torn which one to install. Any advise for my climate? Which type of intercooler would be best for me? I'm more...
  11. mindonmatter

If they missed the shipping pucks, then what else?

The shipping pucks were left in my struts. I just pulled the wheels, and noticed all the lug bolts were barely torqued on. Maybe 50ft lbs. No where near 88ft lbs. Clearly, this leads me to believe there were other things missed that should have been checked. Does anyone have an official...
  12. mindonmatter

If they missed the shipping pucks, then what else?

Sorry, posted this in the wrong section. Please delete. The shipping pucks were left in my struts. I just pulled the wheels, and noticed all the lug bolts were barely torqued on. Maybe 50ft lbs. No where near 88ft lbs. Clearly, this leads me to believe there were other things missed that...
  13. mindonmatter

Free: Black emblems MK7 - Houston, TX

Bought the wrong ones. These will fit a mk7 without the smooth flat front emblem. Local pickup only. I'm in Kingwood. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
  14. mindonmatter

Free: Black MK7 badges - Houston, TX

Bought the wrong ones. These will fit a mk7 without the smooth flat front emblem. Local pickup only. I'm in Kingwood. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
  15. mindonmatter

Almost put my car in a ditch.....

Light rain, older asphalt road, a left hand corner going the speed limit.....and stock Potenzas. Scary. These tires not only suck, they're dangerous. I can't imagine letting my wife or kids drive a car with these tires. I'm spoiled by 10+ years of using A/S 3+ and guess I forgot tires this...
  16. mindonmatter

WTT: Seat swap - plaid for leather - Houston, TX

Hey guys, I have a 2019 GTI with plaid seats. Less than 800 miles on the odo. Houston, TX area. Anyone interested in a seat swap? My plaid for your leather? I'm only interested in new condition seats. Thanks! Chris
  17. mindonmatter

P050A00 Fault

Had this twice. Cold start idle air control system performance. P050A000. Intermittent. Can someone give me some info why I'm throwing this code? Thanks! Chris
  18. mindonmatter

New Rabbit owners saying Hi......

Hey guys, Got rear ended and my G37S was totaled. I was ready for a new ride anyways, so it worked out for the best. Anyways, just picked up a new Rabbit in Urano Gray. Only had it 3 days, but wow what an amazing car. So fun. I've wanted a GTI for 20 years. I found my Rabbit at a dealer 180...