GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PlushShiba

Most aggressive pops & bangs COBB tuner?

I’m probably going to get some strong opinions on this topic, nevertheless: So after installing a catless downpipe and buying a used AP I am now interested in getting the most obnoxious pops and bangs tune available for sending it in tunnels. I could not live with a daily that constantly...
  2. PlushShiba

Anyone installed Airlift Performance themsleves?

Just got myself a Airlift 3P management with performance fronts and rears. Looking to save a little money and install the system myself. Going to hide everything so not too worried about aesthetics. As long as it works reliably I'll be more than happy. My main questions are: How are you...
  3. PlushShiba

Twintercooler in, EPC out

Hi guys! Just got done installing my Ebay twintercooler and saw IATs of only +15f. I took her for a cruise and everything checked out. Feeling confident, I did a quick pull and was met with an EPC light. I was able to replicate this by going over 3000rpm. Boost seems to top out at 3 psi. If it...
  4. PlushShiba

FS: JB4 w/ Data Cable - $340 Shipped

For sale is my JB4 with a data cable. Shipped with map 1 (normal boost over stock) selected. All cables are in perfect condition. The data cable is used for connecting to the JB4 interface which allows you to change maps as well as generate logs which record your cars sensors and exports them...
  5. PlushShiba

FS: JB4 w/ Data Cable - $340 Shipped

I posted this in the wrong forum, oops. For sale is my JB4 with a data cable. Shipped with map 1 (normal boost over stock) selected. All cables are in perfect condition. The data cable is used for connecting to the JB4 interface which allows you to change maps as well as generate logs which...
  6. PlushShiba

My 2019 MK7 GTI Muffler Delete + Vibrant UQR 1141

Hi guys! Picked up my 2019 SE a week ago and was pleasantly surprised by the stock exhaust, but I wanted a little more aggressive sound that wouldn’t be much louder than stock. After a bunch of research (shoutout GTI Jake!), I finally settled on doing a muffler delete with a Vibrant resonator...