GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. one0

Money Mike's '15 GTI (S)-Tuned

Hey all! Wanted to keep a log of my sweet ride. It's a 2015 GTI S that I purchased from Carmax in April. I traded in my 2013 BMW 550i xDrive for this little beauty :) My previous car was a blast to drive but I purchased it used from Carmax about 2 years prior and I had no major problems with...
  2. one0

Trans shops in DMV for Wavetrac install

Hey all, I have a Wavetrac LSD on order and am looking for a good shop to install it. I can call around to find prices but looking to see if any of you have gotten it done before around here or know a good place to have it done for a fair price.
  3. one0

First Track Day at VIR!!

So pumped I finally did it and stopped talking about it. I signed up for a day with Hooked On Driving and it was awesome. I learned so much about my car and how it really drives at speed. I can't wait to do it again. I was dealing with the damn EPC light the whole time though. Turned out to be...
  4. one0

Broken connector attached to lower radiator hose

Hey all, I snapped that connector while trying to wrestle everything back in place after the intercooler upgrade. It attaches to the lower radiator hose and has brown and black wires. Two questions: 1. What does that sensor control? 2. Which wire is #1 and which is #2 Thanks