GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mud4

Factory Brake fluid question. Is the VW stuff low viscosity?

About to do brakes on my GTI and I keep reading that VW recommends DOT 4 LV fluid. I'm looking at online sites and see the OEM VW fluid (Part Number B0007501LDSP) and it doesn't state LV like other products. It's factory VW/Audi so I'm assuming it's the safe bet to use in our cars, and probably...
  2. mud4

Anyone have issues buying from ModdedEuros?

Just curious if anyone has had issues lately. I bought a set of wheels mid March and I still have no tracking/shipping info. I've emailed with support a couple of times and have been given a new ETA of 4/8. When I log onto the site and go to my account it shows no purchase history on file. The...
  3. mud4

Confused about backspacing/width

Hi all, I'm running a 2018 stock GTI at the moment and want to purchase a set of Neuspeed RSE10s, but I was hoping to fill the wheel wells a bit so I can get a more 'flush' look. I've been reading a bunch of threads but I'm still confused on what size I actually want. I'm not planning on...
  4. mud4

Ignition button vehicle logic question and jump starting

Couple questions. First, if you push the start button and then leave the vehicle with the key fob on you, will the car eventually realize that the key isn't there, and go dark, or will the ignition stay on and drain the battery? I ask because I parked my car while away for a couple days at the...