GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

MK7 Siebon CF Fenders BNIB

Ordered these 5 months ago and plans change 😐 Fenders arrived via freight last week and need a new home. BNIB and haven’t unpacked, so they are as new, clean and unblemished as it gets. no shipping unless buyer wants to pay for a big ole box that weighs nothing asking what I paid for them...
  2. G

MK7 Siebon CF Fenders BNIB

Ordered these 5 months ago and plans change 😐 Fenders arrived via freight last week and need a new home. BNIB and haven’t unpacked, so they are as new, clean and unblemished as it gets. no shipping unless buyer wants to pay for a big ole box that weighs nothing asking what I paid for them...
  3. G

SOLD: Klii Mk7 Plaid License Plate

$20 shipped to 78645?
  4. G

Are light weight wheels worth it

100% worth it to swap to lighter wheels
  5. G

WTB - OEM Fender Emblems

I have fender badges sitting in a box, no plans to install them again. I can ship this weekend if you are still looking for a spare set
  6. G

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Best carbon grey car I’ve ever owned
  7. G

WTB HPFP

I have an extra one. Bought it as a spare for swapping into for quick switch over but don’t need anymore. $70 plus shipping takes it
  8. G

Austin TX - tuner recommendations?

You went with a great tune, EQT ftw
  9. G

Austin TX - tuner recommendations?

There’s several shops in Austin that can do the DP, I’d be surprised if Brink wouldn’t install a DP. But going with an AP is going to be the best route. EQT is great and I recommend them often
  10. G

Delete.

Pm sent
  11. G

NEW - GTI, R, WRX KEYCHAINS - 1 FOR $20 / 2 FOR $35 SHIPPED

Bump for a great keychain. Love mine and super quick shipper.
  12. G

Bigger turbo.. new DSG tune?

EQT S2 tcu tune should be good with a TPC hybrid. If you’re already running EQT i would email Ed or his team and tell them the set up you are planning, the EQT team will know better than anyone if you would need an additional Tcu tune to handle the tpc turbo.
  13. G

Mk7.5 GTI turbo "chirp or "bark" after tune

It’s the spacer. Take off and leave with stock set up.
  14. G

Went Stage 2 with EQT, not performing as expected. Logs included.

If you went EQT stage 2 and didn’t change plugs to 1-2 step colder that is the first place to start and keep off WOT until that. Idle should be smooth on EQT; I was Uni S2 for 14 months and switched to EQT in April, idle has been considerably smoother on EQT v Uni.
  15. G

SOLD-PLS Delete

SOLD
  16. G

So something is trying to get me to leave VW but i keep fighting back,

I am so sorry to hear how poorly things have been with VW the last two years (or less). In the end I hope you get the vehicle you want and get to enjoy it, instead of having them sit at dealers lots trying to get sorted. And if an RS3 is a realistic option do it!!! Those cars will be coveted...
  17. G

Eurocode front/rear chassis brace for daily driver?

I added the f & r EuroCode braces over spring break/opening week of q-tine to my Autobahn and they made a noticeable difference. I recommend for a DD
  18. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed a new brace. Taking it out for a spin to test its efficacy