GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Laughing Sawfish

Navigation: "Positioning data not available"

Over the past couple of weeks the nav system in my 2019 GTI has been periodically showing a "positioning data not available" message in the IC display vs. the expected compass rose with street/road information. Most of the times when that message shows up, the nav continues to display correct...
  2. Laughing Sawfish

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Yes...and your setup screen shows exactly the same options that mine does. What it does *not* show are options for the other two fuel economy (MPG) screens that can be found on the info screen. Let me try to make this as clear as practical: it's not the current or average MPG I am looking for...
  3. Laughing Sawfish

Based on all the replies to my question, I'm (now) thinking that for the Mk 7.5 (or at least the 2019 in my case) that VW changed what could be displayed. There is no place that I've found in the various settings pages (on the touchscreen display) that would allow these additional MPG views to...
  4. Laughing Sawfish

Nope....I only get the instant and the since started views. -Jeff
  5. Laughing Sawfish

Okay.....fuel economy displays. On the main dash display (the one between the tach and the speedometer) I can configure it to show me either (or both) instantaneous MPG or "MPG "since start." However, on the touchscreen interface when selecting "car" I can display "since last refuel" or...
  6. Laughing Sawfish

Thanks! Now I can stop searching for it. :D -Jeff
  7. Laughing Sawfish

Can someone confirm that the only way that Soundaktor can only be modified via the touch display is by using the "driving mode" -> "Custom" settings on 2019 GTIs? (In my case specifically the Autobahn variant) I have read multiple postings that this can be modified via the "entertainment"...