GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Delete

Looking to sell my Aerofabb V2 splitter. The splitter is brand new in the box, box was only opened to inspect the splitter. NEVER INSTALLED. This will only fit a mk7.5 GTI. Looking for local sale - will ship at buyers expense. Located in NYC/Long Island - asking $280 firm (Retail over $300...
  2. G

mk7.5 GTI to R bumper swap?

Hi all! I was involved in a front end collision and long story short; I need to replace my bumper, hood, and headlights. I figured this may be a good opportunity to try something new. I am curious if anyone has swapped the mk7.5 GTI front bumper to the mk7.5 R front bumper? What are the part...
  3. G

FS: AWE Track Exhaust for MK7.5 GTI

Up for sale is an AWE Track Exhaust for the MK7.5 GTI with the Chrome Silver exhaust tips. Item is located in CT and local pickup is preferred. Exhaust was only on the car for a few thousand miles before car was returned to stock. Asking $500 More pics available upon request.
  4. G

FS: AWE Track Exhaust for mk7.5

Helping a friend sell his AWE Track exhaust for mk7.5 GTI. Figured I'd post in the local forum as pick-up is preferred, asking price is $500 . Only used for a few thousand miles and then car was returned to stock.