GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. eajr

Turning Front Assist "off" makes warning light pop up

Hello All, I currently drive a 2019 R with the sensors on the front and back. I tried to deactivate the front assist from the headunit, but when I do, the warning light pops up on the dash. Is there a way to code this light off from OBDeleven? I am asking because I run a front plate (Illinois)...
  2. eajr

Where to buy Pretoria wheels?

I just wanted to know where you guys bought your Pretoria wheels? My dealer charges right about $389/wheel.
  3. eajr

Why do I have a hole in my rear diffuser?

I have only owned my Mk7.5 for about two weeks, so forgive me for the stupid question. But why in the world do I have a big gaping hole in the bottom of my rear diffuser? My Mk7 didn't have this...i don't have pics but can get some later.
  4. eajr

Which paint protection solution would you choose?

I'm looking for an easy and cost effective way to protect my new Mk7.5. I would prefer to do a professional ceramic coating, but $1k is not in the budget atm. These are the top three options based off my research and from popular Youtubers. If you have an alternative that isn't stated, please...
  5. eajr

Are high end Tints worth the price tag?

Hello All, Long story short, I brought home a brand new 19 SE last weekend, and am looking into getting a tint job. I previously owned an Mk7 Gti, which I did tint as well, thru a local shop around town. I never did know what brand/quality of tint they used, but I never had an issue with it...
  6. eajr

What "strip wash" shampoo" do you guys use?

With so many shampoos out there, I was just curious to know which strip wash you guys use? I'm looking to do a full detail on my new Mk7.5 next week and wanted to know what is popular so I can order it.
  7. eajr

Problem with Mk7.5 and OBDeleven Apps

Is anybody else having problems programming apps to their Mk7.5 using OBDeleven? I tried to do the window up/down with key fob app and it says not supported. I also noticed that a lot of the apps I used for my previous Mk7 aren't available for the Mk7.5.
  8. eajr

(SOLD) New Set of 4 Brisk ER12s

Hello, Selling a new set of 4 Brisk ER12s plugs. $40 shipped. Local pickup is also welcome, I'm in Chicago, IL. No Trades.
  9. eajr

Neuspeed RSe10 Thread

I'm looking to buy some RSe10s for my new Mk7.5 and can't decide what color I want to go with. Please post some pics of your car if you are running these. Fwiw, my Gti is Tornado Red.
  10. eajr

What to use for interior on Mk7.5 Gti..

Hello everybody, I just traded up to a Mk7.5 this weekend, and was curious to see what you guys use to detail the interior, primarily the gauges and center stack area? My 2015 gti didn't have this piano black or this nice 8 inch screen:sneaky:.
  11. eajr

(SOLD) FS: MK7 GTI/GOLF R LED TAIL LIGHT SET USP MOTORSPORTS

Hello, I am selling a set of LED tail lights for the MK7 GTI/Golf R that I purchased thru USP Motorsports (See Image, SKU#4754). These were on my car for a little over a year; I just took them off of my car because I traded up to a Mk7.5 yesterday. All LED's are fully functional. I am asking...
  12. eajr

Say Hello to My Little Friend

Hello Everybody, Today was a very bittersweet day to say the least. Many years ago I purchased my first new vehicle, a 2015 VW Gti SE. This vehicle has brought me nothing but absolute joy and excitement, and I never regretted my purchase. I never intended to sell/trade this car because I loved...
  13. eajr

Gauge Cluster Screen Protectors?

Hello All, I just wnated to know if anybody has used the "screen protectors" on their gauge clusters? I just discovered them last night, and wanted to get some feedback if possible. My gauges are not terribly scratched, but they are scratched enough to notice. I don't have OCD, I just pay...
  14. eajr

Black Pretoria Wheels

To all you guys who are running black Pretoria wheels, are they hard to maintain, and do they scratch easily? I have the Austins on my Gti, and being the Piano black finish, they scratch super easily! Are Pretorias the piano black finish as well?
  15. eajr

Pokemon GO

Needless to say, all of this quarantining for the past 2 months has left me extremely bored on my days off from work. Anybody play Pokemon Go? I just started and its good exercise(y)
  16. eajr

Are people with 2019s still experiencing the stalling issue?

Hello All, I know this topic has numerous threads from the past, but I am looking for some current input. I just finished paying off my 2015 Gti SE, 57,000 on the clock. My dealer has a brand new 2019 Gti SE for $27k. I am really interested in trading mine in and buying this Gti, however I am...
  17. eajr

Selling a set of 4 Brisk Er12s plugs, all brand new.

Selling a set of 4 Brisk Er12s plugs, all brand new. Looking to get $35. PM if interested, I'm located in Chicago, IL.
  18. eajr

Set of 4 Brisk Er12s - Brand New

Selling a set of 4 Brisk Er12s plugs, all brand new. Looking to get $35. PM if interested, I'm located in Chicago, IL.
  19. eajr

Pre-Black Friday Sale - APR Downpipe (((SOLD)))

Looking to sell a brand new APR downpipe for mk7 gti, asking price is $500 which is a steal. Never installed still in box. I am located in Chicago, IL, and would prefer to do a local sale due to shipping costs. PM me if interested.
  20. eajr

Pre-Black Friday Sale - APR Downpipe

Looking to sell a brand new APR downpipe for mk7 gti, asking price is $500 which is a steal. Never installed still in box. I am located in Chicago, IL, and would prefer to do a local sale due to shipping costs. PM me if interested.