GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. caleb.mk7

SOLD - JB4 with Bluetooth

$110 shipped 💨
  2. caleb.mk7

JB4 with bluetooth

$100 shipped. Worked perfectly in my mk7.
  3. caleb.mk7

JB4 with Bluetooth

Make me an offer :D
  4. caleb.mk7

JB4 with Bluetooth

JB4 tuner. Might need a firmware update since it's been sitting for a few years but worked perfectly when I had it in my 6MT. I think its the older style box since the new ones are longer.. Make me an offer :cool:
  5. caleb.mk7

SOLD

SOLD
  6. caleb.mk7

Can anyone help me identify this sound? Clicking somewhere behind glove box on start up.

When I crank the car to start it - sometimes this happens immediately after the car turns on. Clicking somewhere behind glove box on far right side. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it clicks longer, faster, slower, or shorter. Does anyone know if this is a serious issue with something that I...
  7. caleb.mk7

Anyone else find Mk7 Seats uncomfortable?

I'm 6'1" - on the skinnier side - and I've been finding my seats fairly uncomfortable recently. I'm to the point where I'm constantly adjusting/shifting my weight. It's starting to kill the enjoyment of driving for me. Even on my shorter 12 mile commute. :confused: I've tried a number of...
  8. caleb.mk7

What to do a year after sealing?

Wash - Meguiar's G7101FFP Gold Class Car Wash - 1 gallon Decon - CarPro Iron X Lemon Scent - 500ml Clay - Meguiar's G10240 Smooth Surface XL Clay Kit, 240 grams Seal - Jescar Power Lock Polymer Paint Sealant 16 oz This is the plan I did over a year ago. Now I need to figure out how to...
  9. caleb.mk7

Is it possible I need brake work at 23,000?

I noticed some suspicious looking grooves on my back rotors yesterday. Could it be possible I need brake work at 23,000 miles? I am under the impression brakes last ALOT longer. Would these grooves warrent the need for rotor "machining"? I'm clueless when it comes to brakes, so I'm not sure if I...
  10. caleb.mk7

Coolant?

Coolant is below the MIN line. Can't decide what to order on amazon. Any reccs? Should I just grab some of this stuff? https://www.amazon.com/Hella-Coolant-Gallon-Liters-G013A8J1G/dp/B07PN47VDQ/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=vw+g13&qid=1585932476&sr=8-8
  11. caleb.mk7

What do you think of this intercooler?

On my local craigslist - Twin Intercooler for 2015+ VW Golf R GTI MK7 MQB "No issues with fitment. This is NOT the Forge twintercooler copy, this is the bigger and better Mabotech copy. " Looks like here is the original ebay listing Considering picking up.
  12. caleb.mk7

Bass causing door rattles (non-Fender audio)

I have an S. I wish I had the Fender, but I'm fine with the bass in this car. It seems like its "good enough". But most songs make awful rattles in my drivers door. Sometimes the rattles are so bad on certain songs they're unplayable. Other songs have heavy bass lines with no rattles (must be a...
  13. caleb.mk7

Amber Marker Lamp Deletes

I'd like to discuss marker lamps. I love my GTI, but I don't have a LP. I hate the way my mk7 halogens look. The mk7.5 ones are a little better. I've already swapped to LED H7s courtesy of deAutoLED. And the light looks great. But the housings are still so ugly. I never take pictures of my front...
  14. caleb.mk7

I messed up somehow

I just finished wash/ironx/clay/jescars power lock + I’m really happy with the results but I messed up the drivers side. Either I didn’t clay well enough or I failed to buff off the power lock in that area and let it dry accidentally. I’m not sure which. Anyone have any ideas where I went...
  15. caleb.mk7

Roast me - my beginner paint care plan

Brand new to auto detailing. I'm a little overwhelmed, but I think I'm ready to start. My plan is to wash, decon, wash, clay, and finally seal. - Wash - Meguiar's G7101FFP Gold Class Car Wash - 1 gallon - Decon - CarPro Iron X Lemon Scent - 500ml - Wash again - Clay - Meguiar's G10240...
  16. caleb.mk7

WTB Weathertech Rain Deflectors - Mk7 4 Door

2016 Volkswagen Golf GTI Side Window Deflectors In-Window Channel Rain Guards https://www.weathertech.com/volkswagen/2016/golf-gti/side-window-deflectors/gti-bodystyle/5-door-hatchback/ Let me know if you have a used pair you're willing to ship :)
  17. caleb.mk7

Addressing scratches before paint care?

GTI owner for a couple months now. I didn't even know paint care was a thing until I got into this community. I want to get into taking care of my paint. I'm not going for perfection. I'm not going for great. I just want to maintain. A good place to start I'm told would be some sort of paint...
  18. caleb.mk7

I misaligned my bumper and headlight

I tried to install some LED bulbs this weekend. It was supposed to be a 20 minute plug and play. I was wrong. The drivers side bulb would not fit in the housing. So I had to remove the housing. Instead of removing the entire bumper, I opted for just dipping the drivers side. I think that was...
  19. caleb.mk7

Center cubby below infotainment is loose

This thing has been rattling around since purchase. I'm not even sure what to call it so I haven't found much on Google. Does anyone know what this locks into? I removed the rubber mat but can't find any screw holes or anyway to secure it. I also can't seem to remove it to inspect the back...
  20. caleb.mk7

WTB Osram Headlights

Sell me your used Osrams for mk7 :D