GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

RGB mood lighting (colors) 4 door panels and foot for golf 7

Hello friends I present to you on golf 7 2014 that I have transformed on facelift, the RGB color mood lighting in the 4 door panels as well as on the dashboard, have fun, did not hesitate to subscribe to my page facebook (VAG MQB RETROFIT SUD PACA)
  2. F

Climatronic new fully tactile for golf 7

Hi. I present to you the new fully tactile "Climatronic"
  3. F

Fully electric tailgate opening / closing with the key for golf 7

Hi it's probably the best retrofit I have installed on my car, we almost saw it nowhere except in Russia, the electric opening / closing tailgate for golf 7, watch the video to see it all the details and the integration of the buttons perfectly, I won't help anyone, I just show my work.
  4. F

A little help for the retrofit of Discover Pro 3

Hello everyone, I already create a topic for a battery worry that empties alone, I'm still on this file, I come to you for something else, I did the retrofit of Discover Pro 3, everything works perfectly except 2 or 3 small details that I would like to settle with you, firstly, I do not have the...
  5. F

Need help fuse box, (battery that gets empty when stopped)

Good morning all, As the title says, I need you, I made several improvements in my car, Blinds Spot Detecion, Heated Seat, TPMS, Lane Assist (Module A5), so everything works perfectly, but a worry, my car once turned off and locked in my garage, if I do not use it for 3 or 4 days, when I come...
  6. F

Need your help to retrofit front camera, need a lot of help

Hello friends, I ask you, because your knowledge will be useful to me, I realized a lot of retrofit on my car, but today I am in difficulty in the face of a retrofit I need someone competent , my golf is a golf 7 of 2014 it is equipped as a facelift, virtual cockpit, pro discover 3, PLA 3.0...
  7. F

Need your help to retrofit front camera, need a lot of help

Hello friends, I ask you, because your knowledge will be useful to me, I realized a lot of retrofit on my car, but today I am in difficulty in the face of a retrofit I need someone competent , my golf is a golf 7 of 2014 it is equipped as a facelift, virtual cockpit, pro discover 3, PLA 3.0...